Self Catering from 279pp (Save £290)
- Highly recommended, idyllic, high-quality modern log cabins
- Dotted around the woods in a variety of scenic locations
- Cabins are located 250-950m from the nearest ski bus stop and from the Äkäs Hotel.
- Large village supermarket is 250-950m away (5-25 minutes' walk). There is also a choice of cafés, bars and restaurants for those who prefer to eat out.
- Better than Half Price Offer: Ylläs Log Cabins guests can pre-book a thermal suit and boots package for just £30 per person for 6 days (Valid for arrivals 05/01/20 - 15/02/20)
- Festive Feast - Free to all guests departing in December (last feast Christmas Day)
Highly recommended, idyllic, high-quality modern log cabins, dotted around the woods in a variety of scenic locations. Excellent cross-country skiing starts from the door. Cabins are located 250-950m from the nearest ski bus stop and from the Äkäs Hotel. The large village supermarket is also 250-950m away (5-25 minutes' walk). There is also a choice of cafés, bars and restaurants for those who prefer to eat out.
Please note: All cabins vary in appearance and location and may be round or flat log or adjoin another cabin.
All Log Cabins have shower, WC, sauna, fireplace (wood included), TV, VCR or DVD, oven, fridge, microwave, toaster, coffee-maker, dishwasher, hoover, iron, drying closet and washing machine. Guests may pay to use 'Äkäs' Hotel pool and sauna. Linen, towels and final clean is included.
Click below to get full cabin information.
Click here for more information on the Yllas Log Cabins, Yllas
3.5 Star, Half Board fr £449pp (Save £360)
- Popular excellent value hotel with great reviews and friendly service
- In a quiet wooded location 400m to the ski lifts and village centre
- Hot & cold buffet breakfast. 3 course dinner with choice of each course taken in the hotel's 'Taivas' sky restaurant
- 5 restaurants, 2 bars, night club (200m from hotel), Jacuzzis, steam baths, fitness room, saunas, spa treatments (pay locally,
- FREE Wi-Fi throughout.
This popular hotel boasts excellent reviews plus excellent value and is known locally for its great friendly service and tastefully decorated guest rooms.
The property is in a quiet wooded location 400m from the ski lifts and village centre. All the public areas and lounges have an especially cosy and welcoming atmosphere.
Guest rooms are located in 3 adjacent buildings: Crazy Reindeer, Flying Reindeer and White Reindeer offering a variety of room layouts to suit most needs. Guests can also pamper themselves in the hotel's spa department or relax in the popular bar area with a great drinks menu and comfy seating areas.
The Crazy Reindeer annex (150m from the main reception building) is where the Crazy Reindeer twin rooms and Family Duplexes are located. The main reception building is where the Flying Reindeer twin rooms are located and the White Reindeer twin rooms are connected internally to the main reception building.
All bedrooms have an ensuite with WC, telephone, fridge, hairdryer, TV, tea and coffee making facilities and free Wi-Fi or cable internet access. All rooms have a drying closet, except for the Flying Reindeer.
Our exclusive offer is based on Crazy Reindeer' twins, '20m², with walk-in shower (in a separate building 200m from main reception building)
Click here for more information on the 3.5 Star Crazy Reindeer, Levi
4 Star, Half Board from £499pp (Save £330)
- Popular centrally located hotel with impressive range of spa facilities
- Convenient location in the heart of Saariselkä. Ski bus stops outside
- Hot & cold buffet breakfast and 3 course buffet evening meal
- Extensive indoor pool and sauna complex with waterslide, massage jets and children’s pool (free for hotel guests)
- Free Wi-Fi in all hotel rooms
- Angry Birds Park Special Offer: Free for Holiday Club Hotel guests from 7 Jan - 4 March.
Located right in the heart of Saariselkä, this popular spa hotel offers a high standard of accommodation and an impressive range of facilities, including a fabulous indoor pool complex. The resort ski bus conveniently stops just outside.
The property's main attraction is its extensive indoor swimming pool and sauna complex, with waterslide, massage jets and children's pool. The hotel's public areas including restaurant and pool area have been newly renovated this summer
The spacious hotel rooms in Holiday Club Spa all have a shower, WC, hairdryer, bathrobes, TV (with pay-movies), telephone, free Wi-Fi, tea and coffee making facilities, kettle, iron and board, clothes drying rails.
Click here for more information on the Holiday Club Spa Hotel, Saariselka
An unspoiled winter wonderland with magnificent national park scenery
- Good chance for seeing Northern Lights
- Short transfer
- Excellent selection of high quality traditional log cabins
Ylläs combines all the ingredients necessary for a perfect Lapland experience. Guests return year after year to enjoy its stunning unspoiled natural scenery, Finland’s longest ski slopes, an excellent network of cross-country trails and superb choice of accommodation, including our best selection of idyllic high-quality log cabins. It offers a wide choice of activities and safaris, including exhilarating reindeer, husky and snowmobile safaris. The skies here are especially clear, ideal for witnessing the magical Northern Lights.
- Good chance for seeing Northern Lights
- Short transfer
- Kids land’ with ski lift, toboggan slope and daily games
Levi is the most popular Lapland resort with good reason. In recent years its infrastructure has been developed to an enviably high standard with an impressive range of accommodation and a wide choice of excellent restaurants and cosy bars.
Its ski area is regarded as the best and most extensive in Finland and offers snow-sure, uncrowded skiing in an area of exceptional natural beauty. This pristine winter wonderland of snow-sculpted forests and glistening frozen lakes offers an extensive choice of activities including exhilarating husky, reindeer and snowmobile safaris. Skiing amidst the silence of the fells in a mystical blue twilight with rose-coloured dawns and dusks will leave you with indelible memories.
As the season starts and the polar nights approach, skiing takes place on the floodlit slopes. The whole ski area opens in mid February (approx. 17th) when the daylight hours start to increase and incredible skiing can be enjoyed throughout the day.
For a really unique experience try a night in a thermal glass igloo with a chance to see the mesmerising Northern Lights shimmering in a star-studded night sky (extra charges apply, please contact our Travel Advisers for details).
- Good chance of seeing Northern Lights
- Superb for cross-country skiing
- Winter park areas (tobogganing, ice skating and snow tubing)
Located in the wild mystical north of Lapland, Saariselkä is an exceptionally friendly uncommercialised resort with a unique frontier atmosphere
With magnificent Arctic wilderness scenery just on the doorstep, it makes an ideal resort for an all-round winter wonderland adventure.
The skies are often a deep hue of pink and purple, the pine trees heavily laden with snow, and being so far north there is a good possibility of seeing the Northern Lights too.
Here you are deep in Sámi country, the colourful native people of Lapland, many of whom work in the resort and have their own reindeer herds in forests nearby.
Saariselkä is renowned for its excellent cross-country ski trails in the adjoining national park.
With cosy cafes and the charming Panimo Bar for a hot chocolate to live music. For a really memorable experience sleep under the magical night sky in a cosy thermal glass igloo.
Excursion and Activity Information
Please see individual pages for relevent resort information. Extra charges apply.
Prebookable excursions and activities include:
- Cross-Country Skiing
- Downhill Skiing or Snowboarding
- Snowmobile Safari
- Northern Lights Wilderness Dinner
- Reindeer Safari & Sami Farm visit
- Nellim and Russian Border Patsjoki Bridge
- Husky Safari
- Snowshoe safari
- Glass Igloo overnight
- Aurora Cabin
Please note: Not all excursions will operate from all three resorts, please see individual hotel pages.
- Levi 6 Day Lift Pass: from £180 per adult
- Saariselka 6 Day Lift Pass: from £119 per adult
- Yllas 6 Day Lift Pass: from £163 per adult