Situated just off Val d’Isère’s main street, The Lodge is close enough to the action to make the most of this world class resort, yet enjoys just enough distance to find a little peace and quiet.
The main lift station is an easy 500 metres (approx.) walk, or even easier - is to hop on the free ski bus which stops just 200 metres away.
Pick up and drop off service available for ski hire
The spectacular ski lodge in Val d’Isere was newly refurbished for the 2016/17 season offering style and comfort for up to 86 guests. The Lodge combines the charm and comfort of a traditional Alpine ski lodge with contemporary styling and stunning interiors. Complete with a roaring fire, fabulous facilities and rustic atmosphere, the lodge offers some of the best hospitality in the French Alps.
The refurbishment included an entirely new reception, bar, living area and dining room. In addition to adding 6 new bedrooms, all existing bedrooms will be refurbished with new beds, cupboard doors and wooden headboards with built-in reading lights and plug sockets. Bathrooms have also been refurbished, complete with heated mirrors.
Anyone who has previously stayed in The Lodge won’t be surprised to learn that it is a hugely popular property. Maybe it’s the facilities which give it an edge, including the brand new massage room with treatments payable in resort, a steam room, sauna and Jacuzzi, heated boot dryers and complimentary WiFi. The bedrooms are all en suite and come with flat-screen TVs, and iPod docks are available on request for all rooms. Many have balconies too. It is all these features, as well as the added Ski Lodge* service, which will make your stay a truly memorable one.
As most rooms can be configured with either twin beds or a king-sized double bed, they will be made up as twins unless advised otherwise. The Lodge offers great value accommodation with extra beds in rooms 3, 4, 7, 104, 105, 108, 204, 205, 208, 304, 305 and 308. These rooms are also are ideal for children, when occupying the extra beds they enjoy half the adult full price making the Lodge a great choice for families.
This property is a Ski Lodge, so you can enjoy all the comforts of a chalet holiday, with many great facilities you would only normally find in a hotel
'Ski Lodge' Dining
- Breakfast is a hearty affair with a cooked option plus pastries, ham, cheese and fruit available until 10 am, with continental breakfast served on staff day off
- Delicious homemade afternoon tea and cake, with après-ski vin chaud to warm the cockles after a day on the slopes
- Pre-dinner aperitifs and canapés on 5 nights
- Delicious freshly prepared 4 course evening meals with a choice of dishes, including a lighter option and a cheese board, on 6 out of 7 days
- After dinner chocolates to accompany your coffee on 6 nights
- Final night celebration meal with special courses followed by a digestif
- Choose your own time to dine and a table size to suit you
Please note that wine is NOT included in the Lodges but is available at a cost from the bar and restaurant.
Convenience for skiers
- Convenient location for the skiing and the aprés
- Heated boot racks and ample ski storage
- Lift passes delivered to your Ski Lodge
- Superb savings on ski hire and ski lessons
Other luxuries and facilities
- Wellness areas including at least a sauna, hot tub or swimming pool.
- Complimentary WiFi
- Morning and afternoon reception service (with a member of staff always available 24 hours)
- Lodge Bar with British craft beers, a fine selection of wines, cocktails and lagers
- Bath and hand towels (changed midweek), pool towels and L'Occitane (or equivalent) shower gel and soap
***Please note;** Ski Lodge bars are public bars and open to members of the public not staying in the Ski Lodge.