St Christoph; Deluxe Ski In/Ski Out Chalet Deal w/Meals & Wine
- St Christoph - Arlberg Ski area
- Chalet Hotel St Christoph
- 7 Nights
- Board Basis:
- Catered Chalet
- ATOL Protection
- Return Flights
- 20kg Luggage Allowance
- Catered Chalet - Hot Buffet Breakfast†
- 3 course buffet dinner served 6 days, including a pre-dinner glass of prosecco with a choice of complimentary wine & tea/coffee (6 days)
- Afternoon tea and coffee with cake & savoury treat on 6 days†
- Ski in/ Ski out location
- 4 January (£899 Birmingham & Manchester, £879 Gatwick)
Chalet Hotel St Christoph, St Christoph - Arlberg Ski area
If you are looking for the confidence of a high altitude, snow-sure resort, on one of the world’s Top Ten ski areas, with the convenience of skiing to and from your own ski room door, then you have come to the right place. And if you want all those plus-points combined with outstanding value for money, great food, wine included with dinner and the warmest and friendliest of welcomes, then look no further – the popular Chalet Hotel St. Christoph is for you!
- Superb ski-in/ski-out location, with ski lift and ski school meeting place on the doorstep
- Snow-sure location at 1,800m on the massive Arlberg ski area
- Maiensee T-bar lift just outside ski room door
- Heated indoor swimming pool and sauna
- Comfortable residents’ bar and separate lounge with log fireplace
- Attractive and spacious dining room
- Comfortable bedrooms, all with private en suite shower/wc, TV, hairdryer and many with balcony. Interconnecting rooms are available
- Ski rental, servicing and accessories shop within hotel
- Ski bus for Lech/Zürs stops 50m from the hotel
- FREE Wi-Fi
- Continental buffet breakfast for 7 mornings with the hot option provided on 6 mornings per week†
- Afternoon tea and coffee with cake & savoury treat on 6 days†
- 3 course buffet dinner served 6 days, including a pre-dinner glass of prosecco with a choice of complimentary wine & tea/coffee†
- Complimentary tea & coffee available throughout the day
- Special celebration menus on Christmas Day & New Year's Eve
†(Breakfast hot option, afternoon tea & dinner is 6 days per week due to Chalet Hotel staff's day off)
The location is simply unbeatable. The Maiensee button lift starts just outside the ski room door, or take the 2-minute walk to the St. Christophbahn covered quad chairlift, which takes you straight up into the heart of the St. Anton side of the mighty Arlberg ski area.
If you fancy the spectacular slopes of Lech and Zürs for a change, and the wonderful ‘White Ring’ circuit for a great day out, the ski bus stops 50m from the hotel.
Beginners and families are downright spoiled, with the ski school meeting place and nursery slopes immediately alongside the hotel.
†Breakfast hot option, afternoon tea and dinner is 6 days per week, due to Chalet hotel staff's day off.
The comfortable facilities on offer inside the Chalet Hotel start with a welcoming lobby and reception area, connecting through to the excellent value residents-only bar and comfy fireside lounge. The attractive dining room sets the scene for the fine Chalet Hotel dining, and there is a sauna and large indoor swimming pool with mountain views and relaxing loungers on which to unwind after a great day’s skiing. Well appointed bedrooms complete the picture for a thoroughly comfortable stay.
High-altitude jewel in the crown of the world-famous Arlberg ski area
It may be tiny, but the “small but perfectly formed” picture-postcard village of St Christoph, cocooned in a spectacular open snow-bowl, shares its slopes with Austria’s No. 1 world-class ski area.
At 1800m, it’s actually 500m higher than neighbouring St. Anton, and just a short ski-bus ride from the other famous-name resorts of Lech and Zürs, St Christoph really does justify the “little gem” epithet. Thanks to its altitude, St. Christoph enjoys an excellent snow record and the pretty, traditional village itself nestles in a picturesque setting, with a lovely blue run down from the Galzig peak running right back to our Chalet Hotel’s ski-room door. Skiers who lunch seriously and can afford it should visit the legendary Hospiz Hotel restaurant or its cheaper neighbour the Hozpiz-Alm.
With the new Flexenbahn link opening last winter, all resorts in the Arlberg ski area - St. Anton, St. Christoph, Stuben, Zürs, Lech, Oberlech, as well as Ströcken and Warth will be easily and comfortably accessible on skis without he need of a bus making this ski area the largest interconnected ski are in Austria.
Beginners Skiing in St. Christoph
Beginners will look long and hard to find anywhere more convenient than St. Christoph for your first ski holiday. The ski school meeting place is right in front of our Chalet Hotel, there are easy, snow-sure beginner slopes on which to learn, and an excellent ski school to help you through those first vital days.
Intermediates Skiing in St. Christoph
Intermediates meanwhile will be off and away to explore the huge Arlberg ski area, reveling in the sheer convenience of skiing to and from the doorstep, and the wonderfully groomed, high altitude pistes which surround St. Christoph. The intermediate paradise of the Lech/Zürs half of the area is now interconnected by the new cableway link in Zürs/Stuben.
Advanced Skiing in St. Christoph
Advanced skiers and snowboarders have the advantage of just one lift, direct from St. Christoph, taking you straight to the top of the Galzig above St. Anton, with the renowned blacks, bumps and off-piste challenges of Austria’s top ski area awaiting you.
Things To Do
- Cross-country skiing
- Cleared winter walks
- World-famous Hospiz Hotel features one of Austria's finest restaurants, the Hospiz Alm
- Horse-drawn sleigh-rides (St. Anton & Lech)
- Indoor swimming-pool & sauna in our Chalet Hotel
- Tobogganing (4.3km run) & ice-skating in neighbouring St Anton
- Daily night-bus service to/from St Anton until 1.40am
* Additional Charges
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. Booking fee’s apply on all bookings and will be confirmed at the time of booking. Minimum booking fee £6 per person.
Terms and Conditions
All property information is the tour operators brochure description and is provided by an independent source. Facilities and amenities described herein can not be guaranteed by the Agent. All holidays are subject to availability changes. When a deal is gone, it is gone.
Certain countries require visas prior to travel. It is your responsibility to check for any necessary visa or inoculation requirements for your destination.
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information click here.