The family-run Mödlinger is well known for its friendly atmosphere and good service. It's been welcoming Crystal customers for many years and has a lovely lounge area and bar in which to relax.
At a glance
- 15 minutes' walk to the Hochsöll gondola and 4 minutes' walk to the resort centre
- Family-run hotel, well known for its friendly atmosphere
- Large lounge with open fire place and piano
- Traditional Tyrolean-style dining room
- 4 minutes' walk to resort centre
- 15 minutes' walk to the Hochsöll gondola
- 10 minutes' walk to nursery slopes and ski school meeting place
- Ski bus stops outside hotel
All rooms have a satellite TV, safe and hairdryer.
Twin Room - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private shower and WC.
Twin Room - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private shower, WC and balcony.
Twin Room - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, single sofa bed, private bath, WC and balcony.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
- Free WiFi in lobby
- Large lounge with open fire place
- Tyrolean-style dining room
- Lift to all floors
- Welcome drink
- Buffet breakfast
- 3-course evening meals with a choice of main course and daily salad and cheese buffet
- Weekly candlelit fondue with complimentary house wine
Please note: Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.