The Riverside Boutique is as stylish as its name suggests. It sits near the resort centre, close to the Old Town, so you can step out onto the cobbled streets and have restaurants, bars and shops on your doorstep. The lift station is a bit of a walk, but the hotel provides a shuttle bus so you don’t have to go on foot.
Inside, the Riverside is beautifully modern – from the lobby bar with open fireplace to the cosy rooms, decorated with warm colours and sleek furniture. Even the translucent glass bathrooms are very on trend.
The restaurant serves a variety of typical Bulgarian and European dishes, so there will definitely be something new to try.
But one of the best things about the Riverside is the gorgeous wellness area, where you can go for a dip in the indoor pool, soak in the whirlpool, or soothe sore muscles in the sauna and steam room. If you really want to treat yourself, you can also pick from a range of treatments and massages.
- Close to the Old Town, 2 minutes' walk from the resort centre.
- Shuttle bus to the lift station.
- Beautiful indoor pool and wellness area
- Lobby bar with fireplace.
- Kids' playroom, ski room and free WiFi.
- 2 minutes' walk to the resort centre
- 15 minutes' walk to the nearest lift or shuttle bus provided
All rooms have a satellite/cable TV with UK channels, free WiFi, telephone, hairdryer, bathrobes, slippers and minibar, and are non-smoking.
Double Eaves Room - sleeps 1-2: Double bed, private shower and WC.
Twin/Double Room - sleeps 2-3 (max 2 adults): Twin beds or double bed, double sofa bed, private bath (with shower attachment) and WC.
- Indoor pool · whirlpool, sauna, steam room and fitness room · extra charge for massage and treatments
- Bar with fireplace
- Live music
- Kids' play area
- Ski room with heated boot rack
- Free WiFi
- Buffet breakfast
- Buffet evening meal
- Christmas Day and New Year's Eve gala dinners included