The Princesa Parc is a large, stylish hotel in an unbeatable location - close to the main gondola and only moments from the resort’s hub.
At a glance
- Excellent central location, 2 minutes' walk to the main gondola.
- Modern, stylish décor throughout, with deluxe rooms available.
- Extra charge for superb spa with hydromassage pool, saunas, steam room and ice fountain.
- Piano bar, daily live music and ten-pin bowling.
- Hotel-run kids' club, for children aged 3-12 years
There’s a wide range of facilities to keep everyone entertained off the slopes. The superb spa and wellness area is the place to go to soothe sore muscles, with a hydromassage pool, hot tubs, sauna, steam room and ice fountain for a small extra charge.
You’ve got a choice of bars - the Cocktail Bar Aquarium is definitely worth a look - plus a bowling alley and pool tables to keep everyone entertained in the evening. And if you’ve got the family in tow, the little ones can be dropped off at the free kids' club.
The restaurant serves a varied buffet breakfast and 4-course buffet evening meal with daily hors d'oeuvres, or you can go à la carte in the grand Louis XV dining room. For a supplement, you can eat à la carte at the neighbouring Diana Parc’s restaurant.
As for the rooms, there’s a range of sizes and styles, they're all modern and spacious, with free WiFi throughout.
To make your stay even simpler, upgrade to our Drinks and Leisure package to get drinks, spa entry, bowling and more included.
- Excellent central location
- 5 minutes’ walk to bars, shops and restaurants
- 2 minutes' walk to the gondola
The hotel is just off the main street through town, meaning it’s just a couple of minutes’ walk to the Telecabina d’Arinsal, which gives access to both the wider Vallnord area and some easy green slopes to practice on. The blue run Les Marrades winds back into town, not far from the Princesa Parc.
All rooms have satellite/cable TV, hairdryer, telephone, free WiFi, tea and coffee making facilities, safe (€20 deposit required) and minibar. Bathrobes are included in all rooms and cots are available at a supplement.
Please note: the hotel is split into four blocks. Different room categories are found in different blocks:
Building A – Luxury superior rooms.
Building B – Luxury rooms.
Building C – Luxury rooms.
Building D – Standard and Club rooms.
- Buffet breakfast
- 4-course buffet evening meal with a choice of main course, and salad, starter and dessert buffets
- Daily hors d'oeuvres
- Christmas Eve gala dinner, plus drinks and snacks in the Salon Bar (5-7pm)
- New Year's Eve gala dinner and cotillion included - live music and open bar with champagne (midnight - 1am)
- €30 supplement per person to eat in the à la carte restaurant at the sister hotel Diana Parc
Buffet restaurant · Louis XV à la carte restaurant · Aquarium cocktail and piano bar · live music · extra charge for ten-pin bowling · extra charge for Internet terminal · free WiFi in rooms · extra charge for spa centre with hydromassage pool, whirlpools, saunas, steam room, ice fountain and much more · fitness room · extra charge for massages and beauty treatments · ski room with private lockers (€20 deposit required) · children's play area · hotel-run kids' club · lift to all floors · 195 rooms · free outdoor parking or indoor parking €10 per day
Optional upgrade to Drinks and Leisure package includes: Drinks in the restaurant and bars, spa entry, bowling and billiards.
The Recommended kids' club, for the little guests in both the Diana Parc and Princesa Parc hotels, offers activities and games, designed for children aged between 3 and 12 years, and supervised by qualified staff all season.
Open Monday to Saturday from 9am-5pm all season.
Lunch and snacks are provided free of charge.
Spaces are limited and are available on a first-come-first-served basis.