Levi Hotel Spa is the resort's flagship property in a peaceful yet convenient location 300m from the ski lifts and village centre. A high standard of accommodation coupled with excellent spa and recreation facilities makes it a great choice for families and couples alike. Guests have complimentary use of the fabulous 'Spa Water World'.
Guests have complimentary use of the fabulous 'Spa Water World'.
A peaceful yet convenient location 3 minutes' walk (300m) to the main ski lifts and village centre
All bedrooms in the Levi Hotel are tastefully furnished and have free Wi-Fi, shower, WC, hairdryer, TV, telephone, drying closet, fridge, coffee maker and an iron. All rooms are located 150-250m from the main reception and restaurant building (not interconnected).
Standard Room 20 - 25m² (A4) sleeps 2-5 people with the facilities mentioned above. Larger family rooms with bunk beds in a separate alcove, are allocated for 3-4 persons and a 5th rollaway bed is possible.
Double Room, 20m² (B2) sleeps 2 people have all of the facilities as mentioned above
Single Room, 20m² (C1) is a sole occupancy of the double room above
Superior Room, 29m² (D3) sleeps 2-3 people in recently built spacious rooms that are connected internally to the spa building with same facilities as standard rooms plus balcony and bathrobes. Maximum 2 adults plus child in extra bed
Junior Suite, 44m² (E4) sleeps 2-4 people in the recently built and beautifully furnished 2 room suites with en suite sauna in same building as Superior Rooms with same facilities. Twin bedroom separated by sliding door from living room with double sofa bed.
##Family Suite**, 64m² (F4) sleeps 2-4 people in a twin bedroom with sauna separated by sliding door from a spacious living room with bar/kitchenette, double sofa bed, balcony, electric fireplace, microwave, CD Player, separate WC. Type 'Sammal' suite
Please note: Superior rooms and Junior Suites are connected internally to the 'Spa Water World' building. Standard and Family rooms are not in the same building as the Superior rooms and Junior Suites, they are located into Keimio, Pulju or Korsa.
- Extensive hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 3 course buffet-style evening meal taken
- All meals are taken in the restaurant in the main hotel building. For Winter 2019/2020 one meal a week will be a high quality 3-course Lappish special dinner in the Kekale Restaurant (usually on a Tuesday, December only).
- Children's buffet available
- Guests receive a €10 credit towards the à la carte menu if they wish.
- Please note that during December, evening meals may be served at more than one seating time
- Special dietary requirements should be advised at time of booking.
- Fabulous ‘Spa Water World’ with 17 indoor and outdoor adult and child pools with mood lighting, sound effect, waterslides, 9 saunas/steam rooms, indoor and outdoor hot-tubs (all free) - Free entrance once a day
- Fitness room (pay locally)
- Spa treatments (pay locally)
- Children’s Playhouse with sea of balls
- Bouncy castle and games
- Bowling alley (pay locally)
- Spa café
- Games room
- Coin-op laundry
- Restaurant with live music most nights and 3 bars (one with karaoke)
- FREE WI-FI access throughout hotel
N.B. For the Spa Waterworld, guests must wear tight fitting trunks or swimsuits. Loose shorts of any kind are not allowed.
- Largest ski area
- Good chance for seeing Northern Lights
- Short transfer
Levi is the most popular Lapland resort with good reason. In recent years its infrastructure has been developed to an enviably high standard with an impressive range of accommodation and a wide choice of excellent restaurants and cosy bars.
Its ski area is regarded as the best and most extensive in Finland and offers uncrowded skiing in an area of exceptional natural beauty. This pristine winter wonderland of snow-sculpted forests and glistening frozen lakes offers an extensive choice of activities including exhilarating husky, reindeer and snowmobile safaris.
Skiing amidst the silence of the fells in a mystical blue twilight with rose-coloured dawns and dusks will leave you with incredible memories. As the season starts and the polar nights approach, skiing takes place on the floodlit slopes. The whole ski area opens in mid February (approx. 17th) when the daylight hours start to increase and incredible skiing can be enjoyed throughout the day.
For a really unique experience try a night in a thermal glass igloo with a chance to see the mesmerising Northern Lights shimmering in a star-studded night sky.
Skiing in Levi
- 44km of piste.
- Longest Run: 2.5km
- Night Skiing available
Beginner skiing in Levi
Wonderful resort in which to learn to ski. Uncrowded slopes, small classes and friendly English speaking instructors.
Prebookable Learn to Ski and Snowboard weeks are available for complete beginners from only £269pp (Skiing) and from £301 (Snowboarding). They include:
- 7 days lift pass
- 7 days 'Blue' ski/board & boot hire
- 5 days tuition (1½ hrs per day)
Intermediate skiing in Levi
Great area ideal for early intermediates with wide flattering runs and no lift queues.
Advanced skiing in Levi
Limited challenges, but good off-piste snow conditions and Levi's World Cup gondola slope.
Snowboarding in Levi
Perfect for learning on reliable snow including a special "snowboard alley" and halfpipe.
Cross-country in Levi
Simply the best for all ability levels with refreshment huts and unlimited trails.
Levi has 230kms of prepared trails. 28kms of these are floodlit.
There are 18kms of marked winter walking trails. The 18km circle around Levi fell is easy even for novices, with possible breaks at two different reindeer farms, and can be extended a further 15km along the Ounas river to Köngäs, returning via Luvattumaa with its café and Ice Gallery. More challenging routes circle Kätkä and Pyhä fells with overnight stays possible in wilderness huts like Aakenuspirtti in the midst of a silent snowy wilderness. Several lean-to shelters, kota resting spots and cafés punctuate the routes.
Learn to Cross Country Packs from £179 which include:
- 7 days 'Blue' ski & boot hire
- 5 days tuition (1½ hrs per day)
Prebookable Winter Excursions
Reindeer Safari & Sámi Farm Visit
From £75pp Sharing, £99 Single
2 hour excursion (starting from resort)
From £49pp 2km, from £79 8km, from £125 15km safari
Northern Lights Horse Sleigh
1½ hour excursion
Northern Lights Husky Safari
3 hour excursion (approx. 10km sled ride)
Lainio Snow Hotel and Village Visit
3 hr excursion (1½ hrs at Snow Village)
Available from 8 Dec onwards
Lainio Snow Hotel Overnight
Guided tour, hot berry juice and buffet breakfast
Lainio SnowVillage is located 45km from Levi (return shared transfers are included)
- The Snow Village walls are made entirely of snow and beautiful ice sculptures adorn its rooms, courtyards, ice bar, restaurant and Ice Chapel.
- Guests are provided with high quality arctic thermal sleeping bags, shower and toilet facilities, room wake-up call with hot berry juice and buffet breakfast in a warm log restaurant and a diploma of overnight stay.
- It is not recommended for children under 4yrs to stay overnight in the SnowHotel
Luxury Glass Igloo Overnight
- Breakfast included from £299pp
- Dinner included from £361pp
Aurora Cabin Overnight
15 minute drive away
You may also be interested in our other Lapland Holidays