A distinctive and attractive apartment complex, Arc 1950 Le Village is guaranteed to make your ski break memorable.
The complex is made up of seven blocks all complete with slightly differing decor. One block is Scandinavian in theme, one classically French, another North-American, but despite their individually-styled chocolate box exteriors, they all have one thing in common – they’re clustered around a pedestrian centre.
As you walk into the grand but homely entrance hall, 50 yards from the foot of the nearest lift to Arc 2000, what’s noticeable is the open, family atmosphere – complete with gently-crackling fire in the middle of the hall. Le Village offers a top-class ski experience, in one of France’s most picturesque resorts.
- Ski-in, ski-out apartments in winter wonderland snowbound village
- 2 minutes' walk to nearest ski lift.
- High quality apartment village with pedestrianised centre full of shops, restaurants and bars.
- Outdoor swimming pool, Jacuzzi®, sauna, steam room and fitness room.
- Extra charge for 1000m2 spa and wellness area by "Cinq Mondes" - pool, sauna and ice caves - spa treatments.
- Pre-bookable private nanny service available.
Every single one of luxurious ski-in, ski-out apartments are well-designed, with spacious and comfortable interiors. They also receive the same great service, whichever building you’re in, and all have access to the fabulous facilities.
The excellent leisure facilities include the Deep Nature spa facility (accessible for an extra charge), home to heated whirlpools, a sauna and hammam, an array of outdoor swimming pools and a fitness room – ideal for unwinding after a full-on day on the slopes. If you want to make your stay fuss-free, opt for our half-board upgrade, which includes breakfast and a specially designed 3-course set menu in the evenings.
Ski to and from the door, 2 minutes' walk to nearest ski lift, central position in Arc 1950
All apartments have a kitchenette with an electric hob, microwave oven with grill or traditional oven, fridge, dishwasher, satellite TV with international channels, WiFi and a safe.
Bed linen, beds made on arrival, towels, local taxes and end of stay clean (excluding kitchen) included.
Some apartments have direct access to the indoor-outdoor pool.
- Luxury apartments
- Free use of indoor or outdoor swimming pool and Jacuzzi®, sauna, steam room and fitness room
- Extra charge for additional "Cinq Mondes spa" featuring an indoor pool, saunas, whirlpool and ice cave
- Numerous restaurants, bars and shops within complex
- Lobby with fireplace
- Pre-bookable private nanny service available
- Free laundrette
- Luggage room
- Changing room for arrivals/departures with showers and WCs
- Ski lockers
A refundable deposit of €500 per apartment is payable upon arrival (credit cards accepted).