Right in the heart of Seefeld, this popular hotel shines in a new light with its recently refurbished restaurant and wellness area as well as renovated bedrooms and bathrooms. Offered on an All-Inclusive basis, it represents great value for money.
Stylishly decorated, the hotel is well known for its warm and friendly service and good cuisine. It also offers a fantastic activity programme including guided winter walks and torchlit walks.
- An ideal location next to the village square with a ski bus stop outside
- Standard Austrian twins in the traditional style have bath and south-facing balcony or French balcony
- Larger recently refurbished Sonnjoch Austrian twins have shower and balcony.
- Atelier Junior suites sleeping up to 4 have bath and shower and balcony.
- Kurpark rooms for single use are available on request.
- All rooms have cable TV, FREE Wi-Fi, telephone, safe, radio and hairdryer.
Meals & Drinks - All Inclusive
- Generous hot and cold buffet breakfast
- Lunchtime snacks, including salad, soup, bread, cake, pastries, tea & coffee
- Coffee/tea and cake
- 4 course buffet-style or served evening meal with 3 choices of main dish. Includes salad buffet, hot and cold starters
- Weekly Tyrolean buffet
- Weekly 5 course gala dinner with gala cocktail
- Free drinks from 7:30am until 10:30pm (soft drinks, beer, house wine, coffee/tea) and spirits from 4:30pm until 10:30pm.
- Lounge bar with open fireplace
- Residents' restaurant
- Recently renovated leisure area with saunas, steam room and relaxation room and infrared cabin (Free)
- Solarium and massages (pay locally)
- Weekly live music
- Free Wi-Fi
A superb choice for both downhill and cross-country skiers
- Popular resort with skiing up to 2,100m
- Winter wonderland scenery & activities
- 30-minute transfers from Innsbruck
A favourite resort for many years, with many repeat visitors, Seefeld enjoys a scenic position above the Inn Valley, close to Innsbruck.
New for this winter, the Gschwandtkopf mountain see the addition of a gourmet restaurant with a 360° panoramic bar and terrace called Sir Henry.
Seefeld offers both skiers and non-skiers unlimited leisure amenities and entertainment and is particularly proud of its high quality hotels.
Some of Austria's best cross-country tracks start in and around Seefeld and for the beginner excellent tuition is available.
The Olympia Sports Centre with its pool and saunas is great for relaxing or you may wish to explore the resort by horse-drawn sleigh or browse round the stylish shops. There are also several après-ski bars, nightclubs and a casino.
Non skiers can enjoy the cleared walking paths, try out snow-shoeing or take the train down to historic Innsbruck for shopping.
Seefeld is also just a short train ride away from Garmisch-Partenkirchen and Germany’s highest mountain, the Zugspitze.
Skiing in Seefeld
Beginners in Seefeld
There can be few better places to learn to ski than on the gentle slopes right in the centre of the village. With help from friendly, English-speaking ski instructors, beginners progress quickly.
Intermediates in Seefeld
Seefeld has wide, open blue and red runs and more accomplished skiers will find exhilarating runs on the Gschwandtkopf, Seefelderjoch and the Härmelekopf.
Advanced in Seefeld
Skiers may find the terrain a little limited but there is a challenging off-piste area above the Härmelekopf cable car.
Snowboarding in Seefeld
Wide open pistes suitable for all beginners and intermediates.
Cross-country skiing in Seefeld
With 279kms of trails, the Seefeld plateau really is a cross-country paradise. It is Austria’s leading resort and one of Europe’s largest cross-country ski areas. The resort has twice hosted the Nordic Winter Olympics. If you’ve never tried but would like to ‘give it a go’ then Seefeld is the perfect destination to learn. The technique takes no time to pick up and you can explore snow-dusted pine forests and open areas of beauty at a gentle pace and spot wildlife in the snow.
Ski area: 28 km
Runs: Blue 33, Red 8, Black 3
Longest run: 5 Km
Lifts: Drag lifts 19, Chairlifts 6, Cable-cars 2
Slope direction: N,E,S,W
Ski/resort bus: Free
Things to do in resort
- A full programme of après-ski events
- Olympia Sports Centre with indoor and outdoor pools with water slides, children’s pool and various saunas and steam rooms
- Ice skating and curling rinks
- Indoor tennis, squash & golf
- Nordic walking
- Horse-drawn sleigh rides
- Horse riding
- Llama trekking
- Candle-lit walk
- Bobsleigh excursion
- Cross-country taster
- Wine tasting