The Piolets is a well established hotel offering a professional and friendly service. It enjoys excellent leisure facilities and scenic piste views and has a superb location in the very heart of Soldeu just next to the gondola.
- Superb Location just 125m from the main gondola lift
- Great selection of bars and shops close to the hotel
- All rooms have bath with shower, balcony, satellite TV, hairdryer, minibar and safe.
- South-facing rooms overlooking the slopes are available with a supplement.
- Single rooms without balcony are available on request as are Junior Suites with mountain views.
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 3 course buffet dinner with choice and show cooking
- Spa area with Indoor pool, fitness room, sauna, whirlpool and steam room Local charge of 5 Euros per person per day
- Range of spa treatments (additional local charge)
- Games room
- Room service
- Ski Hire
- Lounge area
The ideal combination of big skiing, lively aprés-ski and tremendous value
Since they joined forces, the Grandvalira super-ski area has linked the resorts of Soldeu and Pas de la Casa with over 200km of slopes! This impressive lift system has state-of-the-art gondolas and fast chairs, which really do allow you to get some piste-miles under your belt.
After a day on the slopes, try some tapas and discover the Catalan influences in the food, drink and lively après-ski.
Soldeu is a traditional stone-clad village with excellent access to the extensive ski area by gondolas from Soldeu and neighbouring El Tarter, which are connected by road with a regular bus service. The excellent ski school’s links with the British Association of Ski Instructors ensures most of the staff speak English - ideal for families and friends making their first contact with the snow. Intermediates have an excellent selection of blue and red runs to choose from. Advanced skiers and boarders will be pleasantly surprised by the off-piste opportunities. Snowboarding in Soldeu has vastly improved in recent times with a halfpipe, jumps, and snowboarding park with a sound system.
Ski and Snowboard Information
Beginners skiing in Soldeu
The excellent ski school is renowned for teaching beginners, and links to the British Association of Ski Instructors ensures most of the staff speak English.
Intermediates skiing in Soldeu
An excellent selection of blue and red runs covering almost 190kms of pistes throughout the largest linked ski area in Andorra.
Advanced skiing in Soldeu
Good off-piste potential and 10 black runs complement the cruising red runs that allow you to cover the impressive terrain easily, and really get miles under your belt.
Snowboarding in Soldeu
Vastly improved in recent times with half-pipe, jumps, snowboarding park with sound system and some excellent off-piste.
Things to do in resort
- Cross Country tracks
- Dog sledging
- Ice skating
- A full programme of après-ski events
- Snowshoe walks
- Sport Wellness Spa Centre
- Duty-free shopping trips to Andorra La Vella
- Caldea Spa in Andorra La Vella