The Hotel Les Lans is a friendly, family-run hotel with an excellent reputation for its cuisine.
The hotel offers a high standard of comfort with charming, pine clad rooms. The wooden interiors and cosy soft furnishings create an authentic mountain village feel.
It is located in the small hamlet of Les Prodains, between Morzine and Avoriaz, 5 minutes' walk from the foot of the Prodains cable car. The cable car gives direct access to the Avoriaz ski area, where the ski school meeting point is, and runs until around 9pm each evening.
The centre of Morzine is approximately 15 minutes' ride on the ski bus which runs every 15 minutes from 8am to 9pm, or a short taxi ride (23€).
At a glance
- 5 minutes' walk to Avoriaz cable car for ski school and access to ski area.
- Excellent peaceful location in Les Prodains, just a short bus ride to Morzine
- Excellent location in Les Prodains
- 5 minutes' walk to cable car up to Avoriaz
- Short bus ride to Morzine
- 25 minutes' walk or 15 minutes' bus ride to the ski school meeting point
All bedrooms have a cable TV and hairdryer.
Twin room - sleeps 2: twin beds, private shower and WC.
Twin room - sleeps 2: twin beds, private bath, WC and balcony.
Twin room - sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults OR 2 adults and 2 children aged 11 and under): twin beds, bunk beds, private bath, WC and balcony.
Single room - sleeps 1: double bed, private shower and WC.
Please note: children 2 years and under are not permitted at this hotel.
Food & Drink
- Welcome drink
- Continental buffet breakfast with a hot option of scrambled eggs and bacon
- 4-course set menu evening meals
- Weekly fondue evening
- Vegetarian options available for no extra charge
Please note: This hotel cannot cater for special dietary requirements other than for vegetarians.
- Lounge and bar
- 30 rooms
A high-altitude, car-free resort in the enormous Portes du Soleil ski area.
At a glance
- Ski-in, ski-out access to one of the biggest linked ski areas in France, the Portes du Soleil.
- Modern resort filled with fun amenities, including the Aquariaz Water Centre – a tropical jungle full of waterfalls and slides.
- Horse-drawn sleighs are the best way to get around this snowy, car-free Alpine town.
A purpose-built mountain resort in the Portes du Soleil ski area, Avoriaz gives excellent access to over 650km of wonderfully varied skiing. On the slopes, you’re at the heart of everything. The stand-out slope is probably La Stash - a natural snowpark which creates jumps and rails out of the trees.
Avoriaz is entirely purpose-built, to make getting on the mountain as easy as possible, but this doesn't mean it lacks character. You’ll notice there are no cars and the streets are full of snow. For getting around resort, you’ll go by none other than horse-drawn sleigh. It’s a really pleasant place to walk around in the evenings and definitely has that special winter Alpine atmosphere.
When it comes to nightlife, you’ll find some good bars and clubs in the centre of the resort. And new for Winter 18/19, you'll be able to visit the infamous La Folie Douce for its renown après scene. If you’re looking for somewhere a little more quaint, then there’s also the hamlet of Les Prodains, located just below Avoriaz and connected by a gondola.