The Hotel Le Mottaret has an enviable position in the heart of the resort & is consistently one of the most popular hotels season after season.
SKI PLUS 2018: Flights, transfers, accommodation, ski/board hire or carriage and lift pass all in one great value package.
Boasting a fantastic location just a few minutes’ walk from the resort centre and spectacular views next to the main ski slopes in Mottaret, the Hotel Mottaret offers Three Valleys access at a good price.
Just a couple of seasons old, the hotel has opened its doors to the Café del Mott, a 400m² terrace designed for open air aprés sessions - with an open-air Jacuzzi®, lunch time BBQ, live music and DJs you’re in for a real treat.
You can also upgrade to all-inclusive.
- Ski virtually to and from the door
- Excellent central location
- 10 minutes, ski to ski school meeting point in Meribel
- 3 minutes' walk to free bus stop to Meribel, bus to ski school takes 15-20 minutes
All rooms have a TV and telephone.
Twin or double room - sleeps 1-2: Twin or double bed, private bath or shower and WC.
Superior twin or double room - sleeps 2: Twin or double bed, private bath or shower, WC and balcony.
Triple room - sleeps 3: Double bed, single bed, private bath (with shower attachment), WC and balcony.
Family room - sleeps 4: Twin or double bed, single bed, private shower or bath, WC and balcony.
Interconnecting rooms available on request.
- Newly refurbished restaurant with views over the Meribel valley
- New Cafe del Mott, a 400m² terrace designed for the perfect open air aprés sessions with an open-air jacuzzi, lunch time BBQ, live music and DJs
- Expanded lounge and bar area with open fire
- Free WiFi
- Fitness room
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- One free lunch at the hotel's Café del Mott (green menu)
- 5-course evening meals
- Optional upgrade to all-inclusive
Mottaret / Meribel
Méribel-Mottaret has an excellent location right in the centre of the Three Valleys with easy access to the neighbouring resorts of Courchevel and Val Thorens. This is much more of a skiers' resort than Méribel a few kilometres below, and as such attracts a fair number of families and mixed groups. Once beginners have tested their legs here on the protected beginners’ slopes at Plattières, they can ski or catch the bus down to Méribel's nursery slopes. The more experienced can head straight for méribel-Mottaret's highest peaks and beyond.
From Méribel-Mottaret you have easy access to the entire Three Valleys area, which is home to 600km of pistes, and is considered one of the best and largest ski areas in the world. It contains a staggering 52 green runs, 128 blue, 123 red and 33 black, not to mention endless off-piste opportunities and some really wonderful scenery.