We are delighted to introduce Chalet Tirol for the coming winter as, not only does it enjoy a prime location close to the main ski-lift in the very heart of vibrant Mayrhofen, but it is to be upgraded with the addition of a new separate lounge in which to relax before and after dinner.
This comfortable and homely chalet in traditional Tirolean style occupies the upper two floors of the house, above a shop and the popular ‘Café Tirol'.
Run by the owners, completely separately to the chalet, it's the most amazingly convenient place for dinner on your Chalet Hosts’ one night off per week.
Excellent location in the heart of the village, approx. 2 minutes walk (200m) to the main Penken cable-car - newly upgraded for this winter.
- Free wine included worth over €100".
- Skiers' Breakfast is included 7 days per week†
- Afternoon tea with cake, soup and other teatime treats†
- 4-course dinners, including pre-dinner apèritif, choice of complimentary wines with dinner followed by tea/coffee †
- Special celebratory dinners on Christmas Day and New Year's Eve
- For more info on Chalet cuisine click here
†Breakfast hot option, afternoon tea and dinner is 6 days per week, due to chalet staff's day off.
The attractively pine-panelled dining-room sets the scene for convivial chalet dining, and the new lounge adds the one remaining touch of comfort that the chalet previously lacked.
The bedrooms are simply but comfortably furnished and many are large enough to have an extra single sofa-bed, if required.
Most bedrooms have balcony and most have private en suite facilities.
Mayrhofen ski resort lies at the end of the Ziller Valley where keen skiers and those seeking lively après-ski and nightlife are well catered for in a big, wide-open ski area which stretches out on both sides of the valley.