Italy, Courmayeur; Half Board Ski Deal inc Xmas Dates
- Hotel Dei Camosci
- 7 Nights
- Board Basis:
- Half Board
- Atol Protection
- 20Kg Luggage
- Airport Transfers
- Daily Breakfast
- 3 Course evening meals with choice of menu
- Free mini bus to ski lifts & resort
- Please call 0114 250 4042 for available departure dates
Hotel Dei Camosci, Courmayeur
he Dei Camosci is a delightful and comfortable hotel decorated in a typical mountain style with charming interiors, including two very comfortable lounge areas.
The cosy bar area is a welcoming place to relax and enjoy an aperitif whilst admiring the magnificent view of the Mont Blanc mountain range through the large windows. Located just outside of the resort centre, the hotel provides a free bus to the ski lifts during the day and to the resort centre in the evenings, taking just a few minutes.
- 15 minutes' walk to the resort centre - free minibus to lifts during the day and resort centre in evenings.
- Typical Alpine hotel with charming interiors and magnificent views of the Mont Blanc mountain range.
- Family-run hotel.
- Comfortable bar and lounge areas.
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Located in La Saxe area of Courmayeur
- 15 minutes' walk to resort centre
- Free minibus service to ski lift during the day and to the resort centre in the evenings
All rooms have a TV, telephone, hairdryer and safe.
Twin Room - sleeps 2-3: Twin beds, extra single bed when booked for three people, private shower and WC.
Single Room- sleeps 1: Single bed, private shower and WC.
Cots are available free of charge. Please request at time of booking. Prices are subject to change.
- Comfortable lounge areas
- Dining room
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free shuttle bus to and from lifts during the day and to resort centre in the evenings
- 24 bedrooms
- Continental buffet breakfast
- 3-course evening meals with choice of menu
- Weekly speciality dinner
- New Year's Eve gala dinners included
Please be advised that safety standards with regards to balconies differ in Italy and on occasions you may be allocated a room whereby the balcony is lower than we would expect in the UK and Ireland.
For your own safety, please ensure that you take care when on the balcony and do not lean on or over the railings. If you have children below the age of 12 in your party, please ensure they are supervised and not left unattended at any time.
* Additional Charges
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. Booking fee’s apply on all bookings and will be confirmed at the time of booking. Minimum booking fee £6 per person.
Terms and Conditions
All property information is the tour operators brochure description and is provided by an independent source. Facilities and amenities described herein can not be guaranteed by the Agent. All holidays are subject to availability changes. When a deal is gone, it is gone.
Certain countries require visas prior to travel. It is your responsibility to check for any necessary visa or inoculation requirements for your destination.
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information click here.