Grand Massif Samoëns Morillon Resort on the Plateau des Saix, is the guarantee of an exceptional environment for an authentic ski-in ski-out mountain experience in the heart of the Grand Massif ski area.
Situated in the heart of the Grand Massif domain, the 4th largest ski domain in France, this flagship family resort is built on the edge of a cliff at 1,600m. Thanks to its exceptional location, in a region renowned for its picturesque hamlets, Grand Massif Samoëns overlooks the valley with 360° views of the surrounding mountains.
- Easy access at only 1 hour 15 mins from Geneva airport
- 2 ski areas in 1, covering both Massif and Flaine
- Full ski-in, ski-out
- 2 heated swimming pools (indoor & outdoor), sauna and hammam
- Perfect for families with full range of kids’ clubs, dedicated kids’ area in the restaurant and in the ski & boot room
Your All Inclusive Package
- Premium accommodation from club to deluxe
- Ski lift pass
- Ski & snowboard lessons for all levels
- Gourmet full-board cuisine & all-day snacks
- Open bar with a selection of spirits, wines, beers
and non-alcoholic drinks
- Kids’ clubs from 4 months to 17 years
- Ski/ snowboard service room and equipment
- Various Alpine & non-skiing activities
- Weights Room & Fitness Classes
- Evening entertainment (live bands and shows)
The Resort has 382 rooms from club rooms to suites. All rooms are finished to an exceptional standard and finished in contemporary style
A contemporary and beautifully finished club room with all the essentials needed for an enjoyable stay.
Ideal accommodation for couples and families, with an elegant ambience.
Spacious deluxe rooms with lounge area finished to a high standard with beautiful views over the domain.
Top-tier luxury rooms with a large lounge area, beautiful bathroom and a balcony with unbeatable views of the slopes.
The main restaurant is split into four different areas where guests can enjoy international gourmet cuisine and local healthy options. There is also a corner in the restaurant serving kids meals
Expect the very best local cuisine in the ‘Gourmet Lounge’ with menu designed by double Michelin starred chef Edouard Loubet. Here guest can enjoy late breakfast, lunch, late lunch, afternoon snacks, dinner and post-dinner drinks.
Special children's lunch service.
Booking required for dinner, which is a family special occasion, with fun food based on a whole variety of ways to serve bread, plus local speciality dishes.
In the centre of the Resort, this friendly bar is open throughout the day and evening. Take a relaxing break beside the pistes on the terrace during the day.
Beer, red & white wine, cocktails with & without alcohol, local & international spirits, fruit juices, sodas, hot drinks
Le Grand Massif ski domain
Area covered, Massif & Flaine from 700m to 2,500m
265 km of ski runs:
- 14 black
- 50 red
- 64 blue
- 20 green