Chalet Well is a stunning luxury ski chalet which simply oozes alpine charm, and was completely renovated for the 2015 ski season to offer a high standard of Premium Plus ski accommodation. The chalet enjoys an elevated position in resort with superb views over the Morzine valley and up into the mountains of Avoriaz.
The dining room has a vaulted cathedral-ceiling with roaring log fire and glass doors opening onto the sun terrace where the hot tub bubbles away for returning skiers.
A mezzanine lounge with sofa seating offers a separate social area with TV-DVD, entertainments and sweeping valley-views of Morzine and Avoriaz compliment the atmosphere.
Expect Wi-fi and en-suite bedrooms throughout, which are beautifully decorated in an alpine-luxe style and many offer mountain views from their balconies.
The chalet is 750m from the more central areas, but the very regular resort shuttle-bus stops right outside the chalet which will whisk you to and from the slopes and town centre in a matter of minutes. You can of course walk to the centre in about 10 minutes if you prefer.
Premium Plus Catering
To coax you out of bed in the morning, you will be served a sumptuous cooked breakfast with continental options to include a Full English breakfast and daily specialities such as freshly made pancakes and French patisseries.
On your return from the slopes you will love the freshly baked cakes and in the evening, aperitifs and canapés and a choice of superior red and white wines to accompany the 5 course Signature Menus which include a cheese board and Port.
Wine is unlimited until freshly brewed coffee and after dinner chocolates are served.
- Bubbly reception and canapés on arrival evening
- A full Skier's Breakfast with daily cooked options
- Afternoon tea, coffee & hot chocolate with freshly baked cakes
- Pre dinner drinks and canapés
- Signature five course evening menu
- Specially selected red & white superior wines (unlimited until dessert)
- After dinner coffee, cheese board and Port
- Fresh fruit bowl throughout your stay
- Bathrobes, slippers and Amber Spa luxury toiletries
- Special celebration menus at Christmas & New Year