Chalet Sylvie is conveniently situated for both the skiing and the resort centre. It is just 400 metres (approx.) from the shops and nightlife and 375 metres (approx.) from the Savonettes Lift, from where it is a gentle ski to the Solaise and Bellevarde Lifts and the nursery slopes.
In normal snow conditions it is possible to put skis on approximately 100 metres from the chalet and pole across to the nearest lift.
The chalet was refurbished for the 2016/17 season with a new open-plan living and dining area, plus all bedrooms were made en suite and now feature beds that can be made into twins or king-sized doubles.
Built with traditional stone and wood finishes, the chalet has a modern alpine style with a homely feel. After a long day on the slopes of Val d’Isere you’re welcomed by heated boot dryers and a lovely open-plan living and dining area, with its fireplace and floor to ceiling windows looking out towards the Face de Bellevard.
It is the perfect place to relax in comfort and luxury. The extra single bed in room 3 allows space for up to 9 guests and offers children aged 2-11 years half price places, making it a superb option for families and small groups alike.
This is a chalet apartment with all the right attributes; and after a renovating breath of fresh air, all the style too.
This is a Superior chalet so you can enjoy extra features including a warm reception of vin chaud, delicious four course meals and additional indulgent extras.
In addition to the catering service which we provide in our Classic chalets, you will enjoy:
- Warming vin chaud upon arrival
- A cooked breakfast with eggs and a variety of hot options such as; bacon, sausages, tomatoes, mushrooms, baked beans and hash browns with croissants and pain au chocolat (or local breads, ham and cheese in Austria and Switzerland)
- A fresh fruit bowl throughout your stay
- Aperitifs and canapes on 5 nights
- A freshly cooked 4 course, locally inspired, menu including a cheeseboard for one night less than the duration of your holiday.
Accompanied by a selection of Silver grade wines with freshly made coffee and after-dinner chocolates to finish.