Chalet Schlosskopf is ideally located in the popular Nasserein area of St Anton with convenient access to both the skiing and town centre. It is just a 100m walk to a free bus stop which drops you off at the Nasserein Gondola in 5 minutes (or a 750 metre walk if you are feeling sprightly). Stay on the bus for a further five minutes and you will be in the centre of St Anton.
As soon as you enter the spacious living area, you can’t help but instantly fall for the quirky charm of this outstanding chalet, with its impressive wooden finish, high ceiling and windows and inviting terrace. Coziness is forefront to the interior thanks to the comfortable sofas and open fireplace. All bedrooms have private or en suite facilities. Chalet Schlosskopf is an exceptional choice for this winter, perfect for those looking for a one-of-a-kind chalet experience.
Due to local regulations, the tour operator is no longer able to offer social skiing by their staff in St Anton. They are able however to offer one day's social skiing in Sonnenkopf (for a small transport fee, subject to demand and weather conditions).
- Continental breakfast for 7 mornings with hot options provided by your hosts on 5 days
- 5 days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
- 5 days of aperitifs and canapés
- 5 days of 3 course evening meals with unlimited Silver level wine until coffee
Rooms & Supplements
- Spacious open-plan living/dining/kitchen area with fireplace
- Large terrace
- Room 1= twin with private bath and WC (not en suite)
- Room 2 = twin with private shower and WC (not en suite)
- Room 3 = twin with private bath and WC (not en suite)
- Room 4 = twin (with extra single bed), shower, WC and private balcony
- Room 5 = twin with shower, WC and shared balcony
- Room 6 = large twin (with extra single bed), bath, WC and private balcony (off the bathroom with incredible views of St Anton)
Chalet staff live out.
Room 4 add £5 pp/pn
Room 5 add £4 pp/pn
Room 6 add £7 pp/pn
Room 4 and 6 if extra bed is occupied by an adult deduct £3 pp/pn. If extra bed is occupied by a child aged 2 – 11yrs they pay half the adult full price.