Chalet Roussette is a spacious and comfortable chalet. Chalet Roussette is ideally located for easy and convenient access to the skiing. The main Plagne 1800 chairlift is only 150m from the chalet and the complimentary ski bus to Plagne Centre stops just 80m away.
Chalet Roussette is ideal for groups and families alike. All of its bedrooms boast en suite or private facilities. The open-plan living/dining area has plenty of alpine ambience with exposed beams and wooden furnishings. The large balcony enjoys beautiful views of the surrounding mountains.
Plagne 1800. Chalet Roussette is ideally located for easy access to the skiing.
The main Plagne 1800 chairlift is 150m (approx.) from the chalet and the resort centre is only 250m (approx.) away.
Entrance hall, Boot room
- Room 11 = twin room, shower and WC
- Room 12 = twin room (with one extra bed), shower and WC
Dining/living area, Large balcony, WC
- Room 1 = twin (with two extra beds) shower and WC
- Room 2 = twin with shower and WC. Room 3 = double with shower, WC and private balcony
- Room 4 = twin with shower, WC and shared balcony
- Room 5 = twin (with two extra beds) shower, WC and shared
- Room 6 = twin (with two extra beds) shower and WC
- Room 7 = twin with shower and WC. Room 8 = double with shower, WC and private balcony
- Room 9 = twin with shower, WC and shared balcony
- Room 10 = twin (with two extra beds) shower, WC and shared
Chalet hosts live in.
Chalet Board Includes
A hearty breakfast.
Begin your ski day with fresh bread, a choice of preserves, cereals, porridge, yoghurts, eggs, fruit
juice and unlimited tea and coffee, plus a simple cooked option of eggs and one other hot item.
On your return from the slopes
A freshly baked cake or biscuits with tea and coffee awaits.
In the evening
Enjoy a delicious, freshly cooked 3 course meal with unlimited wine until coffee on 6 out of 7