Situated in the snow sure area of Plagne Village (2050 metres), Chalet Panoramique is ideal for ski convenience. The Telebus lift that takes you directly to Plagne Centre is just around the corner and from just below the chalet it is possible to ski to the Bergerie chairlift. Nearby there are restaurants, shops and a bar.
Chalet Panoramique will grab your attention for all the right reasons. Originally purchased as two properties, the owner had a change of heart and created an incredibly spacious single chalet.
As soon as you step inside you experience that holiday feeling; taking in the exposed beams, warm open fire and breath-taking views of the piste and valley from the living room’s three balconies. Finished in a home-from-home style, all bedrooms are en suite, with a mixture of baths or showers.
After a long day on the slopes perch your boots in the heated boot room and make a bee-line for the hot tub and sauna in the wellness area, perfect for easing those tired limbs.
(Based on 7 Night stays)
- Continental breakfast for 7 mornings with hot options provided by our hosts on 6 days
- 6 days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
- 6 days of aperitifs and canapés
- 3 course evening meals with a 2 course Alpine speciality on one night
- Unlimited Silver level wine until coffee with evening meals
*Please note catering may vary for short breaks, please call for more information.
- Wellness area with hot tub and sauna,
- Heated boot room
Upper entrance floor
- Large open plan lounge with three balconies, each with different views of the piste and valley, and dining room
Room 1 = double room with bath, WC and shared 270 degree panoramic balcony
Room 2 = twin with shower, WC and shared 270 degree panoramic balcony
Room 3 = double with bath and WC
Room 4 = twin with shower, WC plus additional single bed (room accessed by steep, narrow stairs)
Room 5 = small double with WC, shower and balcony
Room 6 = double with shower and WC plus additional single bed