A lovely chalet in one of Meribel’s nicest locations, close to the lifts and slopes in the pretty Morel area.
This traditional and cosy Meribel ski chalet blends old and new with its chic and stylish interior and large open fire place, broad wooden beams, vaulted ceilings and kitsch chalet touches that we all know and love! Coupled with its’ almost ski-back-to-the-door location, (for intermediate skiers), and our fantastic food and high levels of service, you’ll be hard pressed to beat this package.
- Sleeps (people) 12-14
- Distance to Morel Chairlift 150m (3 mins)
- Distance to Bars 50m to 150m
- Free WiFi
- Ski room with boot warmers
- On the Snow service
Included in your half board package is a continental breakfast (7 days) with hot breakfast options (6 days). Don’t forget our freshly baked cakes and afternoon tea which is served each day. For 6 nights a week we serve a delicious 3 course evening meal. All meals are prepared by our in-house chalet hosts. Staff have one night off a week which is perfect opportunity to get out and try one of the many excellent restaurants nearby.
- Continental breakfast (7 days) with hot options (6 days)
- Afternoon tea, coffee & hot chocolate with freshly baked cakes
- Three course Dinners & Wine (unlimited until dessert)
- Special celebration menus at Christmas & New Year
Beloved by generations of British skiers for its impressive snow record and its appetite for Apres Ski.
- Very snow sure resort
- Huge 3 Valleys ski area - up to 600 kms
- Pretty resort with traditional wooden & stone buildings
- Great for intermediate and advanced skiers/boarders
- World class Off Piste for all levels
- Lots of bars, lots of nightlife and shopping.
Much money has been invested recently on the ski lift system which is now faster and more efficient than ever before, reaching the 300m highest point in a matter of minutes for good snow throughout the season.