Boasting ski convenience, Chalet Martine is situated in the Quartier des Bergers.
The Alpauris chair and the ski school meeting point are just 220 metres (approx.) and 200 metres (approx.) from the chalet and Les Bergers’ small selection of shops and bars are only a short walk away.
This chalet apartment, situated in the same building as Chalet Les Eterlous, couldn’t be better placed.
The quaint charm of chalet Martine is paired with 21st century comforts, such as heated boot dryers and an outdoor hot tub, so you can live the rural chalet dream and enjoy modern day luxuries. This home from home chalet has a large open-plan living/dining area with serene southerly views of a nearby stream; open the window and you might hear the water trickling past. All bedrooms have the same rustic appeal and for added comfort each has their own bathroom.
Chalet staff live out.
This chalet is a Superior chalet so you can enjoy extra features including a warm reception of vin chaud (or gluhwein), delicious four course meals and additional charming extras.
In addition to the catering service which we provide in our Classic chalets, you will enjoy:
- Warming vin chaud upon arrival
- A cooked breakfast with eggs and a variety of hot options such as; bacon, sausages, tomatoes, mushrooms, baked beans and hash browns with croissants and pain au chocolat (or local breads, ham and cheese in Austria and Switzerland)
- A fresh fruit bowl throughout your stay
- Aperitifs and canapes on 5 nights
- A freshly cooked 4 course, locally inspired, menu including a cheeseboard for one night less than the duration of your holiday.
- Accompanied by a selection of Silver grade wines with freshly made coffee and after-dinner chocolates to finish.