Chalet Loup Blanc has an enviable location in the heart of Les 2 Alpes, close to the popular Venosc Square with its many shops, bars and restaurants.
Beautifully designed, both Loup Blanc and sister Chalet Renard Bleu next door, stand apart from other chalets in the resort due to location, comfort, furnishings and facilities including a sauna and outdoor covered plunge-pool with each chalet.
Guests will appreciate the chalets’ close proximity to the skiing and easy access to the resort centre. It’s just a 500m walk to the Diable 6 seater chairlift which swiftly carries skiers up to the Les Crêtes area and beyond. Alternatively take the Super Venosc chairlift, taking you to the Vallée Blanche ski area on the other side of the valley, which is now connected to the main ski area by the Côte blue run and the Petite Aiguille chairlift. The Jandri Express, which delivers skiers to the glacier in only 7 minutes, is also an option for ski access each day.
- Superb neighbouring chalets in an excellent location
- Only 5 minutes' walk (500m) from the high speed 6-seater Diable chairlift
- Central location next to Venosc Square
- Heated covered plunge pool exclusive to each chalet
- Sun-terrace opening off main living area
- Sauna in each chalet
- Beautifully designed, stylish, modern interiors
- Lounge with feature fireplace & TV/DVD
- Free Wifi
- All bedrooms with en suite shower room, flat screen TV & most with a balcony
- Buffet breakfast with hot option and afternoon tea/ coffee and cake 4-course dinners including apéritif, choice of complimentary quality wines, coffee and chocolates
Chalet Loup Blanc has been designed to a high specification in a classic alpine style, with attractive facades of exposed stone and warm woods, coupled with fresh open-plan interiors furnished with contemporary flair. The well appointed lounge and dining area of each chalet includes a feature fireplace and plenty of comfortable seating, but the real wow factor lies beyond, through the double French windows which lead to the decked terrace area and the outdoor covered plunge pool. You may be tempted to take a dip at any time, thanks to the pool being both heated and covered in an attractive glass canopy.
Each of the Loup Blanc’s bedrooms is a good size with wooden floors, panelled walls and some exposed beams as well as smart modern shower rooms. Many of them also benefit from a balcony.
A sauna on the ground floor of the chalet completes the sense of quality and style which guests have come to expect from recent additions to the operators portfolio.