Superbly located on the main street of Val d’Isere, Chalet Lores is within a snowball’s throw of many après-ski attractions. The pistes are just a 400 metre (approx.) walk away and the ski bus stops just 75 metres (approx.) from the chalet.
Superb access to ski hire - Only 100 metres (approx.) from rental shop
Chalet Lores; a firm favourite with British skiers also featured in the 1979 comedy classic film “Les Bronzés font du ski” and the owners have lovingly renovated it in keeping with its well-known 70’s eccentricity. All bedrooms are of a good size and all bar one boast renovated, brightly coloured bathrooms The open-plan lounge and dining room provides the perfect place to relax around the sunken open fireplace.
NB Please note only beverages provided by the tour operator can be consumed within the communal areas of the property.
(Meal plan is based on 7 night duration's, please check with one of our Travel Consultants for any shorter duration's. )
Chalet board consisting of:
- 7 days of breakfast, including 6 cooked and 2 continental breakfasts
- 6 days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
- 6 days of aperitifs
- 6 evening meals. Including 5 days of 3 course meals and a 2 course Alpine Specialty meal on one day
- Unlimited wine with dinner until coffee is served
- Savoyard dining room
- Sitting area with open fireplace
- Ski room
- Room 1 = small twin (beds not adjacent) with bath and WC
- Rooms 2 - 4 = 3 twins with bath, WC and terrace
- Rooms 5 & 6 = 2 twins with bath, WC, terrace and extra single bed
- Room 7 = small double with shower and WC
- Room 13 = 2 bedroom apartment comprising double bedroom, twin room, bath and WC plus separate sitting room
- Rooms 8, 9 & 11 = 3 twins with bath, WC and extra single bed
- Room 10 = twin with bath and WC
- Room 12 = double with bath and WC (with extra bunk beds in separate area)
Chalet staff live in.
Rooms 2, 3 & 4 add £3 pp/pn
Room 10 add £2 pp/pn
Rooms 5 & 6 when occupied by 2 adults add £3pp/pn. When occupied by 3 adults waive the supplement. If the extra bed is occupied by a child aged 2-11 yrs they pay half the adult full price
Rooms 8, 9 & 11 when occupied by 2 adults add £2pp/pn. When occupied by 3 adults waive the supplement. If the extra bed is occupied by a child aged 2-11 yrs they pay half the adult full price
Room 12 when occupied by 2 adults add £3pp/pn. When occupied by 3 adults or 2 adults and a child waive the supplement and by 4 adults deduct £4 pp/pn. If both extra beds are occupied by children aged 2 – 11yrs they pay half the adult full price
Room 13 when occupied by 2 add £8pp/pn. When occupied by 3 adults or 2 adults and a child waive the supplement and by 4 adults deduct £3pp/pn. If both extra beds are occupied by children aged 2 – 11yrs they pay half the adult full price