Chalet La Foret is a great choice for those wanting a central tranquil location with amazing views, but with easy access to both the skiing and resort centre.
The main lifts, as well as shops, bars and restaurants are just a 5 minute walk from the chalet, which is nestled on a snow covered track and enjoys stunning views of the valley below.
This traditional freestanding chalet has been built with comfort in mind. There are heated boot warmers and ski storage in the chalet entrance, all bedrooms enjoy en suite facilities facilities and the spacious lounge boasts a roaring open fire to welcome you back after a great day on the mountain. On sunny afternoons, relax and take in the fabulous panoramic views of the valley below from Chalet Foret’s balcony.
- 7 days of breakfast (5 x cooked and 2 x continental)
- 5 days of afternoon tea and cake
- 5 days of aperitifs and canapés
- 5 days of 3 course evening meals with unlimited silver wine until coffee
Rooms 1 & 2 = 2 twins with shower, WC, and terrace
Room 3 = twin with shower and WC
• Entrance with heated boot warmers and ski storage
• Open plan kitchen, dining area and lounge with access to 270 degree panoramic balcony
Rooms 4 & 5 = 2 twins with shower and WC (under eaves)
Rooms 6 & 7 = 2 twins with bath and WC (under eaves)
Chalet staff live in.
- Sleeps 14
- All rooms with private facilities
- Piste/Lift: 5 minute walk (approx.)
- Town centre: 5 minute walk (approx.)
- Free WiFi