Les Arcs; 4 Star Chalet Deal w/Meals & Wine in Great Location
- Les Arcs
- Chalet Julien
- 7 Nights
- Board Basis:
- Half Board
- Atol Protection
- 20Kg Luggage
- Airport Transfers
- Daily Breakfast (6 days)
- Afternoon tea & cake
- 3 course evening meals with wine, plus tea & coffee (6 days)
- Free use of pool & sauna at neighbouring property
- 14 Dec 2019 (£699 Belfast, Gatwick, London Southend & Luton, £739 Birmingham, £729 Manchester)
- 11 Jan 2020 (£789 Gatwick, Glasgow, London Southend, Luton & Southampton)
Chalet Julien, Les Arcs
Ideally situated close to ski-lifts and the fantastic slopes of Arc 2000, The Julien is located in the Altitude Résidence.
Attractively furnished in traditional style and has a comfortable open-plan lounge/dining area with satellite TV.
Chalet Julien also free use of the brand new pool complex in the residence.
This includes a main pool with shallow children's play area, hot pool, large sauna, fitness room and new changing area.
It offers comfort and convenience, with the fully catered chalet service from your own Chalet Host and is also ideally situated close to the ski-lifts (100m to the short button lift) and the fantastic slopes of Arc 2000.
- Continental buffet breakfast for 7 mornings with hot option provided on 5 mornings per week†
- Afternoon tea and coffee with cake on 5 days†
- 3 course evening set menu served 5 days, including pre-dinner glass of prosecco with a choice of complimentary wine & tea/coffee†
†(Breakfast hot option, afternoon tea & dinner is 5 days per week due to chalet staff's days off)
- Ski virtually to and from the doorstep
- Free use of the brand new pool complex in the residence. This includes a main pool with shallow children's play area, hot pool, large sauna, fitness room and new changing area.
- Comfortable lounge with fireplace and views
- All bedrooms have private facilities and some with en suite and balcony
- Lift to all floors
- Satellite TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Use of ski lockers and underground car park
- The Altitude résidence has a bar for some après-ski drinks.
- Open-plan lounge/dining area with log fire and balcony
- Room 1: Double with private (not en suite) bath/wc
- Room 2: Twin with private (not en suite) shower/wc
- Rooms 3 & 4: Twin with en suite bath/wc.
- Room 5: Double with en suite shower/wc.
- Room 6: Twin with private (not en suite) bath/wc.
Les Arcs' vast ski reserve combines a great snow record with sumptuous north facing snow fields. The impressive Vanoise Express cable car provides easy access to a further 225km of pistes in neighboring La Plagne. Choose between three villages; Arc 1800 has an activity area comprising of aquatic centre, toboggan runs, fun trail, beginner's area and children's practice area, adding to its popularity with families and beginners. Arc 1950 is a pretty car free village with excellent restaurants, bars, shops and a spa, plus good access to the slopes. Intermediate and advanced skiers are attracted to Arc 2000 with its proximity to the Aiguille Rouge Glacier and fantastic doorstep skiing.
* Additional Charges
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. Booking fee’s apply on all bookings and will be confirmed at the time of booking. Minimum booking fee £6 per person.
Terms and Conditions
All property information is the tour operators brochure description and is provided by an independent source. Facilities and amenities described herein can not be guaranteed by the Agent. All holidays are subject to availability changes. When a deal is gone, it is gone.
Certain countries require visas prior to travel. It is your responsibility to check for any necessary visa or inoculation requirements for your destination.
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information click here.