This chalet is located in a tranquil hillside setting with truly wonderful views and it is only 500 metres (approx.) from the centre of Courchevel Moriond (formerly Courchevel 1650). The chalet is also only 300m (approx.) from the escalator which takes you straight to the centre and the lifts.
Not only are the shops and bars of this great resort close by, so too are the Ariondaz and Marquis lifts, as well as the slopes of Courchevel and the Three Valleys.
From the outside, Chalet Estrella is the epitome of a traditional Alpine chalet; beautifully constructed from local wood and stone and typical of the surrounding properties in this area. Inside however, it is far from the traditional chalets of old.
Designed to specification, this chalet boasts modern facilities, all rooms en suite with hairdryers and a high standard of décor and comfort throughout. It has a warm and inviting living/dining area with exposed beams and comfy sofas you can sink into, an open fire to warm your toes and a DVD player to keep everyone entertained.
To top it off, there is an outdoor hot tub to relax those tired limbs after a hard day exploring the vast Three Valleys ski area
Early booking is strongly recommended as chalets of this high calibre in such a superb location are rare.
- Continental breakfast for 7 mornings with hot options provided by our hosts on 5 days
- 5 days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
- 5 days of aperitifs and canapés
- 5 days of 3 course evening meals with unlimited Silver level wine until coffee
- Ski and boot room with heated boot dryers
- Outdoor Jacuzzi
- Rooms 5, 8 & 9 = 3 twins with shower and WC
- Rooms 6 & 7 = 2 twins with bath and WC
- Room 10 = triple with shower and WC
- Open-plan living/dining room with open fire
- Room 4 = twin with shower and WC (off communal area, suitable for wheelchair access)
- Rooms 1 - 3 = 3 twins with shower and WC (under eaves)
Chalet staff live out.
- Rooms 1-3 add £5pp/pn
- Rooms 4,5,8 & 9 add £6pp/pn
- Rooms 6 & 7 add £8 pp/pn