Meribel Musillon is one of the more intimate and pretty areas of Meribel, slightly removed from the centre with around a 10 minute (approx.) walk to the shops and restaurants
The ski lifts at Chaudanne are 1200 metres away (approx.) however the free ski bus stops just 40 metres from the front door of the chalet, so you (or your inner teenager) can almost roll out of bed and straight onto the bus. As the service runs every 5 minutes at the beginning and end of the ski day and there are only 2 stops between you and the lifts, it’s probably more efficient and reliable that any taxi service and will certainly get you to lessons on time.
Chalet Croquette is as stylish as it is welcoming. Always a pleasure to come home to after a long day on the slopes, the chalet boasts an inviting open-plan living and dining area with a central open fire place. The contemporary furniture combines perfectly with the alpine feel of exposed wooden beams, creating a bright yet authentic cosy chalet atmosphere. All of the bathrooms are en suite and most enjoy walk-in wardrobes, making this a great option for groups and families alike.
Chalet Croquette is one of our Superior chalets so you can enjoy extra features including a warm reception of vin chaud, delicious four course evening meals including a cheese board, and additional charming extras.
N.B. Lower floor rooms are below ground level, so windows are in footwells below ground level, allowing natural light but limited views.
Dining & Drinks
In addition to the catering service which we provide in our Classic chalets, you will enjoy:
- Warming vin chaud upon arrival
- A cooked breakfast with eggs and a variety of hot options such as; bacon, sausages, tomatoes, mushrooms, baked beans and hash browns with croissants and pain au chocolat (or local breads, ham and cheese in Austria and Switzerland)
- A fresh fruit bowl throughout your stay
- Aperitifs and canapes (select nights)
- A freshly cooked 4 course, locally inspired, menu including a cheeseboard for one night less than the duration of your holiday. * Accompanied by a selection of Silver grade wines with freshly made coffee and after-dinner chocolates to finish.