Chalet Corelli occupies a fantastic location in the centre of Courchevel Moriond (1650). The resort main street’s ample selection of shops and restaurants are right on the doorstep.
- Town centre: 30m
- Ski school: 130m
- Ski lift: 130m
- Piste: 130m
- Bus stop: 30m
Skiing in Moriond is accessed via a short 130 metre walk to the escalator which takes skiers up to the Front de Neige and the lifts. The ski bus stop is 30 metres from the building, which takes skiers the short 10 minute ride either to Courchevel (1850) or Courchevel Village (1550) from where the Grangettes télécabine runs directly up to La Croisette, the main base station of the Courchevel (1850) ski area.
This charming and traditional chalet-apartment was until recently a family home, as is evident from the comfortable and inviting décor. The open-plan living and dining area has a genuine home-from-home feel with wooden floorboards, a rustic wooden dining table, and plush sofas to sink into after a long day on the slopes. There is also a large balcony on which you can enjoy an après-ski drink and take in the views.
Bedrooms are homely and characterful, and most benefit from en suite facilities. Room 1 has its own shower/steam room and an additional bunk room for children only, where they pay only half the adult full price, making it a great choice for families.
Chalet Corelli is located on the fifth floor and accessed via a shared lift. The chalet has its own private ski locker in the communal ski room, which is located on the fourth floor of the building.
Chalet board consisting of:
- 7 days of breakfast, including 6 cooked and 1 continental breakfast
- 6 days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
- 6 days of aperitifs
- 6 evening meals. Including 5 days of 3-course meals and a 2 course Alpine Specialty meal on one day
- Unlimited silver level wine with dinner until coffee is served
Rooms & Supplements
Communal entrance and lift
Shared boot room with private ski locker for the chalet
- Open-plan living/dining room with balcony
- Separate WC
- Room 1 = Twin or king-sized double with shower/steam room and WC, plus additional bunk room with shower only for children (only bookable with room 1)
- Room 2 = Twin or king-sized double with shower
- Room 3 = Twin or king-sized double with shower and WC
- Room 4 = Small twin with shower and WC
Chalet staff live out.
Room 1 add £7 pp/pn. When additional bunk beds are occupied by children aged 2-11 years they pay half the adult full price.
Room 3 add £3 pp/pn.