Chalet Cicero is a simple, rustic, traditional mountain chalet and is absolutely ideal for small chalet parties. Warm and inviting, the living/dining area has a decorative pot-bellied stove and there are splendid panoramic views over the valley from the balcony.
Arc 1800. This cosy, attractive converted farm building is situated above the village of 1800 on the same hillside (350 metres approx. away) as Chalet Yves.
Skiing is accessed by a 400 metre (approx.) walk downhill to the Alpage du Chantel II followed by a short ski down to the Arc 1800 Front de Neiges where you have access to pistes and chairlifts for all abilities. For nightlife, the centre of Arc 1800 is a 10 - 15 minute walk (900 metres approx) down the road.
Fantastic access to ski hire - 14 minutes walk (approx.) to rental shop
- Room 1 = Double with bath
- Room 2 = Twin (bunk beds)
- Rooms 3 & 4 = 2 twins (room 4 beds not adjacent)
- 2 Shower rooms
*2 Separate WCs
Living/dining/kitchen area with balcony and pot-bellied stove
Chalet staff live out.
Chalet Board - What's Included
- 7 days of breakfast, including 6 cooked and 1 continental breakfast
- 6 days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
- 6 days of aperitifs
- 6 evening meals. Including 5 days of 3 course meals and a 2 course Alpine Specialty meal on one day
- Unlimited wine with dinner until coffee is served