The Arktic is a popular chalet and has received several press accolades as one of Tignes’ elite chalets. Its light and modern lounge is designed and furnished in a funky contemporary style, and the view from the huge floor-to-ceiling windows, out over the sun-terrace to the lake and the whole Tignes bowl, are simply sensational.
Home to a superb indoor pool and leisure facilities, including a sauna and outdoor hot tub, from where guests can enjoy more stunning views.
The location is ideal, with the Chardonnet lift and piste just 150m away, and the restaurants, shops and bars of Le Lac just another 100m further on. Heading the other way, the main Toviere gondola connecting to Val d’Isère is only approx. 5-6 minutes walk.
- Modern stylish and extremely popular chalet
- Excellent location less than 2 minutes walk (150m) from * Chardonnet ski lift and piste
- Indoor swimming-pool
- Sauna, outdoor hot-tub and sun-terrace
- Free Wifi
- Home-cinema room with large-screen TV and DVD
- All bedrooms with private en suite facilities
- Designer 'floating' log fire
- Buffet breakfast with hot option and afternoon tea/coffee and cake
- 4-course dinners including apéritif, choice of complimentary quality wines, coffee and chocolates
Twin/triple/quad with shower/wc (2 singles and bunks in partially separated alcove)
Room 2 - 7:
Twin with shower/wc
Kitchen, living/dining room with fireplace, sun-terrace.
Twin with bath, wc and terrace
Entrance, ski and boot-room with heated boot-racks. Home cinema room with large-screen TV and DVD. Connecting door to swimming-pool, sauna and hot-tub area
Ski Range 1,550m – 3,456m
Tignes is indisputably one of the 'crème de la crème' of world ski areas, the 'Espace Killy' ski area, combining Tignes and neighbouring Val d'Isère, ranks highly in any keen skier's top ten world resorts as their ski holiday choice, and deservedly so. Completely snowsure due to the Grande Motte Glacier, with over 300kms of pistes, plus easily the same again in off-piste terrain, the area offers well over a mile of vertical drop, from the peak of the Grande Motte down to the picturesque old village of Tignes-les Brevières.