Chalet Altepost is the epitome of a modern Tyrolean chalet. It has been built to our specification, boasting all bedrooms with en suite facilities and modern furnishings throughout, without losing a sense of Austrian charm and style.
The ground floor lounge with balcony is ideal for enjoying tea in the late afternoon sun and the top floor dining room is perfect for hosting the evening meal with views of the resort as your back-drop. It is an excellent chalet for groups because of the ample living space and similarity of all the bedrooms.
- All rooms have private facilities / En-suite
- Ski Bus: 100m
- Town Centre: 400m
- Piste/Lifts: 500m from Rendl cable car
St Anton. Chalet Altepost has an enviable location just 500m (approx.) from the Rendl cable car and 400m (approx.) from the famous nightlife in the town centre of St Anton. Occupying a quiet and slightly elevated location, 100m of which is up a steep hill, this chalet offers the best of both worlds; the opportunity to relax and enjoy the views over the resort, yet still being close enough to walk to the lifts or to the town centre for an evening of superb après ski.
Fantastic access to ski hire - 10 minutes walk (approx.) to rental shop
Lower ground floor
- Rooms 1 - 3 = Austrian twins with shower, WC and shared balcony
- lounge with balcony
- Rooms 4 = Austrian twin with bath, WC and private balcony
- Room 5 = Austrian twin with bath, WC and shared balcony (shared with rooms 6 & 7)
- Rooms 6 & 7 = Austrian twins with shower, WC and shared balcony
- Room 8 = Austrian twin (under eaves) with shower and WC
- dining room
Chalet staff live out.
- A hearty breakfast. Begin your ski day with fresh bread, a choice of preserves, cereals, porridge, yoghurts, eggs, fruit juice and unlimited tea and coffee, plus a simple cooked option of eggs and one other hot item.
- On your return from the slopes - A freshly baked cake or biscuits with tea and coffee awaits.
- In the evening- Enjoy a delicious, freshly cooked 3 course meal with unlimited wine until coffee on 6 out of 7 nights.
- Breakfast and dinner will be served on 6 out of 7 nights and a continental breakfast will be left out on 1 morning.