The chalet is located in the hamlet of Zug. The Lech ski area is part of the Arlberg Ski Region which offers 260km of piste encompassing St Anton, St Christoph, Lech, Oberlech and Zurs.
Chalet Alpenland enjoys a stunning, ski-in/ski-out location in the pretty, rural hamlet of Zug, on the outskirts of Lech, which is home to a small selection of bars and restaurants including the renowned Rote Wand. The chalet is next to the Zugerbahn Chairlift, giving direct access to the magnificent Lech ski area.
Intermediate/advanced skiers can enjoy skiing quite literally back to the chalet door whilst beginners need simply to take the regular free ski bus into Lech for their lessons, which takes five minutes (approx.). The service currently runs until 3am (small charge in the evening) so that you can enjoy the atmosphere, tradition and sheer decadence of Lech town itself. Snow boots and easy to carry bags are needed for arrival as the steep access to the chalet can be very snowy.
Chalet Alpenland is an attractive, modern Tyrolean chalet boasting a spacious living area with satellite TV and a separate light and airy dining area and a sauna. The bedrooms are a good size and comfortably furnished, some have balconies with fantastic views over the valley.
- A warming vin chaud or gluhwein upon arrival
- A fresh fruit bowl throughout your stay
- Complimentary WiFi
- Bath, hand towels and soap with a towel change midweek
- Hairdryer in each chalet
- Pamper yourself with the lovely L’Occitane (or equivalent) shower gel and soap in these 5 rated chalets
- TV and DVD player in each chalet
A hearty breakfast: Begin your ski day with fresh bread, a choice of preserves, cereals, porridge, yoghurts, eggs, fruit
juice and unlimited tea and coffee, plus a daily variety of hot options such as poached eggs, sausages, tomatoes and hash browns with croissants and pain au chocolat (or local breads, ham and cheese in Austria and Switzerland)
On your return from the slopes: A freshly baked cake or biscuits with tea and coffee awaits.
In the evening: Aperitifs and canapes followed by a delicious freshly cooked 4 course meal including a cheeseboard with a selection of superior regional wines unlimited until coffee and after-dinner chocolates are served.
There is also an optional welcome drink where you can learn what is going on in the resort (and the après ski programme) during your stay.
Breakfast and dinner will be served on 6 out of 7 nights and a continental breakfast will be left out on 1 morning.
- Room 1 = Austrian twin with bath and WC
- ski room
- dining room
- sauna and separate shower
- 2 separate WCs
- Rooms 2 & 3 = 2 Austrian twins with shower, WC and balcony
- Room 4 = Austrian twin with shower and WC
- Room 5 = Austrian twin (plus additional sofa bed) with shower and WC
- Rooms 6 & 7 = 2 Austrian twins with balcony
- Shared bath and WC for rooms 6 & 7
- Rooms 8 & 9 = 2 Austrian twins
- Shared bath and WC for rooms 8 & 9
Chalet staff live in.