Zell Am See, Austria
Everything about this elegant hotel is first-class and as a result it remains the only choice for many of our guests who return each year to enjoy a relaxing holiday. Austrian twins have bath, balcony and mountain view, larger superior junior suites also have lounge area and some have garden view. Deluxe rooms with separate living area, as well as twins for sole use are also available. All rooms have telephone, radio, cable TV, safe minibar, hairdryer, bathrobes, slippers and free Wi-Fi.
- Leading 5 star hotel set in beautiful landscaped gardens
- 5 minutes’ walk to the centre of Zell and the lakeside
- Award winning gourmet cuisine. Full board including extensive breakfast buffet, lunch buffet, afternoon snack and cake buffet and 5 course evening meal with choice, salad buffet and cheese
- Extensive leisure area with large outdoor and two indoor pools, various steam rooms and saunas (free), spa pavilion offering a wide range of spa/beauty treatments (pay locally)
Inghams Plus Offers
- Free weekly guided walk, daily fitness and bike hire
- Free hotel shuttle to mountain lifts
* Additional Charges
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. Booking fee’s apply on all bookings and will be confirmed at the time of booking. Minimum booking fee £6 per person.
Terms and Conditions
All property information is the tour operators brochure description and is provided by an independent source. Facilities and amenities described herein can not be guaranteed by the Agent. All holidays are subject to availability changes. When a deal is gone, it is gone.
Certain countries require visas prior to travel. It is your responsibility to check for any necessary visa or inoculation requirements for your destination.
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information click here.