Zell Am See, Austria
· ski-in · peaceful location · 3 minutes' walk to the Schmittenhöhe lift · 25 minutes' walk to the resort centre - 35-40 minutes' walk back to the hotel
· lift to all floors · 60 bedrooms
Wine, dine and unwind
· bar and lounge area with open fire · happy hour three times a week (4-5.30pm)
Spa, wellness and pools
· indoor pool · wellness area with sauna, steam room and relaxation area
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · afternoon snack · 4-course evening meals with a choice of main course and daily salad buffet · vegetarian options · free soft drink, juices, water, coffee and tea (10am-9pm) · happy hour in the umbrella bar, three times a week 4-5.30pm (first drink free)
All rooms have a cable TV and hairdryer.
Twin room - sleeps 2-3 (max 2 adults): Austrian twin beds, single sofa bed, private bath or shower, WC and balcony.
Quad room - sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults): Austrian twin beds, double sofa bed, private bath or shower, WC and balcony.
Superior twin room - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, single sofa bed, private bath or shower, WC and balcony.
Deluxe twin room (new wing) - sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults): New rooms in the new wing. Austrian twin beds, double sofa bed, private shower, WC and balcony.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
* Additional Charges
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. Booking fee’s apply on all bookings and will be confirmed at the time of booking. Minimum booking fee £6 per person.
Terms and Conditions
All property information is the tour operators brochure description and is provided by an independent source. Facilities and amenities described herein can not be guaranteed by the Agent. All holidays are subject to availability changes. When a deal is gone, it is gone.
Certain countries require visas prior to travel. It is your responsibility to check for any necessary visa or inoculation requirements for your destination.
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information click here.