St Anton, Austria
· 9 minutes' walk to the resort centre · 7 minutes' walk to the Rendl gondola · ski bus stop outside
· free WiFi · services of Crystal Finest chalet hosts · ski room with boot warmers · lift to all floors
Wine, dine and unwind
· open-plan dining room with bar and lounge area including sun terrace and fireplace
Spa, wellness and pools
· wellness suite with sauna, steam room and relaxation area
Towels and bed linen is provided as well as a midweek changeover upon request to your chalet host
· hearty breakfast with one cooked option (6 mornings a week) · afternoon tea with homemade cakes or biscuits · pre-dinner canapés and drinks · 3-course evening meals (6 evenings a week) · selection of wines with dinner · cheeseboard, fresh coffee and a glass of port after dinner
Please note: Evening meals come with an allocation of free wine.
Chalet Inge - sleeps 33-35: (room numbers in brackets):
Ground floor: Ski room with boot warming facilities.
Kitchen, dining room and open plan lounge and bar area with sun terrace.
Twin room with en suite bath, WC and shared terrace (1).
Triple room with twin and single beds, en suite bath, WC and shared terrace (2).
Two separate WCs.
Four twin rooms with en suite bath and WC (3, 4, 5 and 6).
Triple room with twin and single beds, en suite bath and WC (7).
Wellness suite with sauna, steam room and relaxation area.
Five twin rooms with en suite bath and WC (8, 9, 10, 11 and 12).
Shower and WC.
Four twin rooms with en suite bath, WC and shared balcony (13, 14, 15 and 16).
Single room with en suite shower and WC (17).
All bedrooms have a satellite TV and hairdryer.
Rooms 1& 2 are off the public areas and may experience a small amount of noise.
Public areas will be cleaned each morning. Rooms are cleaned every day. All linen and towels are provided.
* Additional Charges
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. Booking fee’s apply on all bookings and will be confirmed at the time of booking. Minimum booking fee £6 per person.
Terms and Conditions
All property information is the tour operators brochure description and is provided by an independent source. Facilities and amenities described herein can not be guaranteed by the Agent. All holidays are subject to availability changes. When a deal is gone, it is gone.
Certain countries require visas prior to travel. It is your responsibility to check for any necessary visa or inoculation requirements for your destination.
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information click here.