• quiet location 10 minutes' walk to centre of Hinterglemm and 25 minutes' walk to Saalbach • 1-minute walk to public and free ski bus stop • ski back to hotel (weather conditions permitting) • 5 minutes' walk to nearest lift and ski school
· extra charge for WiFi · ski lockers · safe in reception · lift
Wine, dine and unwind
· cellar bar · à la carte restaurant
Spa, wellness and pools
· wellness area with sauna, steam room and relaxation room · extra charge for massage and solarium
· Welcome drink · buffet breakfast · 3-course evening meals with daily salad buffet · twice weekly themed buffet evenings including Thai, American, Italian and traditional local cuisine · Christmas and New Year's Eve gala dinner included
for 2 people on half board sharing a room with Austrian twin beds, private shower, WC and balcony. Triple and quad rooms are also available with extra sofa beds. 40m² suites sleeping 3-4 people, with 2 Austrian twin bedrooms separated by a sliding partition, are available at a supplement. Single rooms are also available.
All bedrooms have satellite TV, telephone and balcony.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
* Additional Charges
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. Booking fee’s apply on all bookings and will be confirmed at the time of booking. Minimum booking fee £6 per person.
Terms and Conditions
All property information is the tour operators brochure description and is provided by an independent source. Facilities and amenities described herein can not be guaranteed by the Agent. All holidays are subject to availability changes. When a deal is gone, it is gone.
Certain countries require visas prior to travel. It is your responsibility to check for any necessary visa or inoculation requirements for your destination.
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information click here.