· 2 minutes' walk to the resort centre · 2 minutes' walk to the Penken gondola · next to the Ahorn gondola
· 48 bedrooms · lift to all floors
Wine, dine and unwind
· Brück'n Stadl après bar (until 2am) - new bar specialising in wine and whiskey
Spa, wellness and pools
· sauna, steam room and infrared cabin
· buffet breakfast · 3-course evening meals with a choice of main course and daily salad buffet · Christmas and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
All rooms have cable TV and safe and are non-smoking.
Twin room - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private shower or bath and WC.
SIngle room - sleeps 1: Available at a supplement on request.
Cots are available to hire locally for €10 per night.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
Please note: Rooms are located above the Brück'n Stadl, so there may be some noise during the night.
* Additional Charges
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. Booking fee’s apply on all bookings and will be confirmed at the time of booking. Minimum booking fee £6 per person.
Terms and Conditions
All property information is the tour operators brochure description and is provided by an independent source. Facilities and amenities described herein can not be guaranteed by the Agent. All holidays are subject to availability changes. When a deal is gone, it is gone.
Certain countries require visas prior to travel. It is your responsibility to check for any necessary visa or inoculation requirements for your destination.
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information click here.