· ski-in (conditions permitting) · 1 minute's walk to Hahnenkamm gondola · 5 minutes' walk to the village centre
· WiFi · 73 bedrooms · lift to all floors
Wine, dine and unwind
· comfortable bar and lounge with open fireplace
Spa, wellness and pools
· indoor pool with panoramic views · split level wellness area with sauna, steam room, infrared cabin and relaxation area · extra charge for massage and beauty treatments
For the family
· children's playroom with toys
· fitness room
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · daily afternoon snack in lobby (4-5pm) · 4-course evening meals with a choice of main course and daily salad buffet · regular speciality buffets · New Year's Eve gala dinner included (smart dress required)
All rooms have a cable TV, free internet access, hairdryer, safe and bathrobes.
Petit twin room - 23m² - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private bath or shower and WC.
Klassik twin room - 23m² - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, single sofa bed, private bath or shower, WC and balcony or terrace.
Superior twin room - 30-35m² - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, single sofa bed, private bath or shower, WC and balcony or terrace.
Junior suite - 32-38m² - sleeps 2-4: Austrian twin beds, double sofa bed, private bath or shower, WC and balcony or terrace.
Cots are available free of charge on request.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
* Additional Charges
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. Booking fee’s apply on all bookings and will be confirmed at the time of booking. Minimum booking fee £6 per person.
Terms and Conditions
All property information is the tour operators brochure description and is provided by an independent source. Facilities and amenities described herein can not be guaranteed by the Agent. All holidays are subject to availability changes. When a deal is gone, it is gone.
Certain countries require visas prior to travel. It is your responsibility to check for any necessary visa or inoculation requirements for your destination.
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information click here.