· 3 minutes' walk to the resort centre and ski bus stop · 15 minutes' walk to the nearest lift · 5-10 minutess' bus ride to the ski school
· ski storage room with heated boot rack · extra charge for WiFi · lift
Wine, dine and unwind
· lounge/bar with open fireplace
Spa, wellness and pools
· Finnish sauna, infrared cabin and relaxation room · free use of indoor pool at sister hotel Sonnalp - 2km away
For the family
· kids' play area
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · 4-course evening meals with daily salad buffet · weekly farmers' buffet or candlelit dinner
· Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
All rooms have a cable TV, telephone and hairdryer.
Twin room - 24m² - sleeps 2-3 + cot space
with Austrian twin beds, single sofa bed, private bath or shower and WC.
Quad room with balcony - 29m² - sleeps 2-4 + cot space (max 3 adults)
with Austrian twin beds, double sofa bed, private bath or shower and WC.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
Infants and cots
Cots hire is available locally free of charge - please request at time of booking.
* Additional Charges
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. Booking fee’s apply on all bookings and will be confirmed at the time of booking. Minimum booking fee £6 per person.
Terms and Conditions
All property information is the tour operators brochure description and is provided by an independent source. Facilities and amenities described herein can not be guaranteed by the Agent. All holidays are subject to availability changes. When a deal is gone, it is gone.
Certain countries require visas prior to travel. It is your responsibility to check for any necessary visa or inoculation requirements for your destination.
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information click here.