• 1 minute's walk to Lechnerberg lift and ski bus stop • 5 minutes' walk to village centre
· free WiFi · lift · 15 rooms
Wine, dine and unwind
· cosy bar with fireplace and lounge
Spa, wellness and pools
· sauna, steam room and relaxation area · discounted entrance to the Tauern Spa
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · afternoon tea (high season) · buffet or 4-course evening meals with a choice of main course and daily salad buffet · New Year's Eve gala dinner included
for 2 people on half board sharing a twin room with Austrian twin beds, private bath or shower, WC and balcony. Triple rooms with an extra sofa bed are also available. Single rooms are available at a supplement on request.
All rooms have bathrobes, hairdryer, safe and satellite TV.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
* Additional Charges
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. Booking fee’s apply on all bookings and will be confirmed at the time of booking. Minimum booking fee £6 per person.
Terms and Conditions
All property information is the tour operators brochure description and is provided by an independent source. Facilities and amenities described herein can not be guaranteed by the Agent. All holidays are subject to availability changes. When a deal is gone, it is gone.
Certain countries require visas prior to travel. It is your responsibility to check for any necessary visa or inoculation requirements for your destination.
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information click here.