Vital Sporthotel Kristall
· 5 minutes' walk to the lift · 5 minutes' walk to the village centre · ski bus stop outside the hotel
· free WiFi · 45 bedrooms · lift to all floors
Wine, dine and unwind
· lounge/bar with open fireplace · wine cellar
Spa, wellness and pools
· 250m² wellness area with saunas, steam room, infrared cabin, adventure showers and relaxation area with panoramic views · extra charge for massage and beauty treatments · complementary teas and juices in the wellness area
For the family
· table football
· large fitness room
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · daily après snack and juice bar · 4-course evening meals with a choice of main course and daily salad buffet · daily vegetarian option · weekly themed buffets
Please note: Gluten and lactose free diets can be catered for, for a small extra charge - just let us know at the time of booking.
All bedrooms have a satellite TV, free WiFI, hairdryer, safe, and bathrobes and slippers (available from reception with deposit).
Standard twin room - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, single fold-up bed, private shower, WC and balcony.
Family twin room - sleeps 2-4: Austrian twin beds, double fold-up bed, private shower, WC and balcony.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
* Additional Charges
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. Booking fee’s apply on all bookings and will be confirmed at the time of booking. Minimum booking fee £6 per person.
Terms and Conditions
All property information is the tour operators brochure description and is provided by an independent source. Facilities and amenities described herein can not be guaranteed by the Agent. All holidays are subject to availability changes. When a deal is gone, it is gone.
Certain countries require visas prior to travel. It is your responsibility to check for any necessary visa or inoculation requirements for your destination.
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information click here.