· ski bus stop outside for main ski area · 5 minutes' walk to Rosenegg T-bars, night skiing and tobogganing · located in Rosenegg area of Fieberbrunn with selection of shops, bars, restaurants and supermarket · 15 minutes' walk to village square in Fieberbrunn · free morning and afternoon shuttle bus service to and from Streuböden gondola
· free WiFi in lobby and lounge · 125 bedrooms · lift to all floors
Wine, dine and unwind
· cocktail bar · lounge · live music once a week
Spa, wellness and pools
· indoor pool · sauna, steam room and whirlpool · extra charge for massage · extra charge for bathrobe hire
For the family
· supervised kids' club | 3-13 years | 10am-12.30pm and 3- 6.30pm (open for longer in high season)
· climbing wall · trampoline
· welcome drink · hot and cold buffet breakfast · après-ski cake or snack · a multi-course evening meals with choice of main course (excluding arrival day) or themed buffet and daily salad buffet
All bedrooms include a safe, hairdryer, satellite TV and are non-smoking.
Standard Classic room - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private bath or shower and WC.
Superior Dopplezimmer room - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private bath or shower and WC.
Family room - sleeps 3: Austrian twin beds, extra sofa bed or single bed, private bath or shower and WC.
Einzelzimmer room - sleeps 1: Single bed, private bath or shower and WC.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
* Additional Charges
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. Booking fee’s apply on all bookings and will be confirmed at the time of booking. Minimum booking fee £6 per person.
Terms and Conditions
All property information is the tour operators brochure description and is provided by an independent source. Facilities and amenities described herein can not be guaranteed by the Agent. All holidays are subject to availability changes. When a deal is gone, it is gone.
Certain countries require visas prior to travel. It is your responsibility to check for any necessary visa or inoculation requirements for your destination.
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information click here.