The Hotel La Cachette is a classically French mountain ski hotel for people looking for a ski experience just the way the locals like it.
The hotel stands at the bottom of the piste in Arc 1600 with those guests in a south-facing room enjoying superb views down onto Bourg Saint Maurice.
Its location gives you both skiing in an instant as well as the opportunity to refuel on the sun terrace with a bite to eat at lunch, or a refreshment of the liquid variety when it’s time for après in the hotel bar.
The decor is what you’d say was French alpine, particularly in the bright and airy communal areas, with exposed stone, stained wood beams, and deep red carpets. Comfort in these areas surpasses that of the bedrooms but you can still be assured of a good night’s sleep.
The restaurant serves up traditional French cuisine with a menu which changes daily to make the most of seasonal ingredients. As you’d expect in a French-run establishment, guests face the prospect of many a merry meal on account of a substantial wine list.
For kids you can get free baby and toddler equipment free-of-charge so no need to bring it with you. For adults the sauna and basic fitness room are free to use too.
Excellent central location in Arc 1600 · 1-minute walk to the slopes · 20 minutes' private shuttle journey to ski school (bus stop is 10-minute walk across town, by the funiculaire)
For 2 people on half board sharing a Twin room with shower and WC.
Twin or Double rooms with bath, and Quad rooms with twin beds, double pull out bed and bath are also available.
Rooms for sole occupancy are available at a supplement. All bedrooms have cable TV and hairdryer.
- Sauna and fitness room ·
- Extra charge for massage and beauty treatments
- Panoramic restaurant with south facing terrace
- Hotel bar
- Piano bar
- Free WiFi
- Baby corner with microwave, high chairs, booster seats and children's cutlery · complete baby kits including cots, growbags, bath support, bath thermometer, changing mat and potties available · extra charge for baby food · pushchairs available from reception ·
- 85 bedrooms
- Continental buffet breakfast including croissants, yoghurt, cold meats and cheeses
- 3-course buffet style evening meals with traditional cuisine - 4 nights a week there will be a choice of 2 main courses
Children under 16 years are not permitted to use the sauna and fitness room. The dresscode for evening meals is smart/casual