EXCLUSIVE: Christmas in Lapland Sale
- Saariselka or Levi
- Accommodation: Choice of 3 (See Description)
- 8 Nights
- Board Basis:
- Half Board
- ATOL Protection
- Return Flights
- 20kg Luggage Allowance
- 8 Nights Accommodation
- Half Board
- FREE Christmas Dinner with a visit from Santa and his reindeer on 25 December
- Please call 0114 250 4042 for available departure dates
Accommodation: Choice of 3 (See Description), Saariselka or Levi
Choice of Accommodation:
- 4.5 Star Levitunturi Spa Hotel on a Half Board basis in the resort of Levi from £999pp
- 3.5 Star Crazy Reindeer Hotel on a Half Board basis in the resort of Levi from £799pp**
- 4 Star Holiday Club Spa Hotel Saariselka on a Half Board basis in the resort of Saariselka from £799pp
This exclusive offer includes FREE Christmas Dinner with a visit from Santa and his reindeer on 25 December
4.5 Star, Half Board from £999pp (Save £360)
- High standard of accommodation coupled with superb spa facilities
- Peaceful yet convenient location 300m to ski lifts and village centre
- Hot & cold buffet breakfast. 3 course buffet evening meal or €10 credit towards à la carte menu.
- Free entrance to fabulous ‘Spa Water World’ with 17 indoor/outdoor pools, 9 saunas / steam rooms, Jacuzzis, fitness room. Spa treatments
- Children’s Playhouse, bowling alley, games room, coin-op laundry, restaurant with live music most nights, 3 bars
- FREE Wi-Fi throughout
Levitunturi Spa Hotel is the resort's flagship property. A high standard of accommodation coupled with excellent spa and recreation facilities makes it a great choice for families and couples alike.
A superb new Spa Water World, superior rooms and junior suites were added in 2012.
The hotel enjoys a peaceful yet convenient location 3 minutes' walk (300m) to the main ski lifts and village centre.
All bedrooms are located 100-200m from the main reception and restaurant building.
Superior rooms and Junior Suites are connected internally to the 'Spa Water World' building.
Standard and Family rooms are not in the same building as the Superior Rooms and Junior Suites.
Standard Room (23m²) - sleeps 1-4
All are tastefully furnished and have Shower, WC, Hairdryer, TV, Telephone, Drying closet, Fridge, Iron, Kettle
- Larger family rooms, with bunk beds in separate alcove with sliding door, are allocated for 3-4 persons
Superior Room (29m²) - sleeps 2-3
- Recently built spacious rooms connected internally to the spa building with same facilities as Standard rooms plus balcony and bathrobes
- Maximum 2 adults plus child in extra bed
Junior Suite and Family Suites sleeping 2-4 are also available at a supplement.
Click here for more information on the 4.5 Star Levitunturi Spa Hotel, Levi
3.5 Star, Half Board fr £799pp (Save £320)
- Popular excellent value hotel with great food and friendly service
- In a quiet wooded location 400m to the ski lifts and village centre
- Hot & cold buffet breakfast. 3 course buffet evening meal with choice.
- 5 restaurants, 2 bars, night club (200m from hotel), Jacuzzis, steam baths, fitness room, saunas, spa treatments,
- FREE Wi-Fi throughout.
This deservedly popular hotel represents excellent value and is known locally for its great cuisine and friendly service. All the public areas and lounges have an especially cosy and welcoming atmosphere.
Guests can pamper themselves in the hotel's spa department or relax in the popular après ski bar.
The hotel enjoys a quiet wooded location 4 minutes' walk (400m) to the ski lifts and village centre.
Beautifully decorated guest rooms are located in 3 adjacent buildings: Crazy Reindeer, Flying Reindeer and White Reindeer.
All rooms have bath or shower, wc, telephone, fridge, drying closet (except Flying Reindeer), hairdryer, TV, kettle or coffee-maker, FREE Wi-Fi or cable internet access.
Our exclusive offer is based on Crazy Reindeer' twins, '20m², with walk-in shower (in a separate building 200m from main reception building)
Click here for more information on the Crazy Reindeer, the 3.5 Star Crazy Reindeer, Levi
4 Star, Half Board from £799pp (Save £320)
- Popular centrally located hotel with impressive range of spa facilities
- Convenient location in the heart of Saariselkä. Ski bus stops outside
- Hot & cold buffet breakfast and 3 course buffet evening meal
- Extensive indoor pool and sauna complex with waterslide, water massages, waves and children’s pool (free for hotel guests)
- Free Wi-Fi in all hotel rooms
- Fitness room, spa treatments (payable locally), popular bar, lounge, 2 restaurants, café.
Located right in the heart of Saariselkä, this popular spa hotel offers a high standard of accommodation and an impressive range of facilities including a fabulous indoor pool complex with waterslide, water massages, waves and kids’ pool. The ski bus stops outside.
Sleeps 1-4 - Spacious rooms with 2 twin beds and double sofa bed.
All have shower, wc, flat screen TV, FREE Wi-Fi, drying rails,telephone, hairdryer, kettle, iron/board and bathrobes.
For more information on the Holiday Club Saariselka, the 4 Star Holiday Club Saariselka
- Snow-sure from November to May
- Good chance for seeing Northern Lights
- Short transfer
Levi is the most popular Lapland resort with good reason. In recent years its infrastructure has been developed to an enviably high standard with an impressive range of accommodation and a wide choice of excellent restaurants and cosy bars.
Its ski area is regarded as the best and most extensive in Finland and offers snow-sure, uncrowded skiing in an area of exceptional natural beauty. This pristine winter wonderland of snow-sculpted forests and glistening frozen lakes offers an extensive choice of activities including exhilarating husky, reindeer and snowmobile safaris. Skiing amidst the silence of the fells in a mystical blue twilight with rose-coloured dawns and dusks will leave you with indelible memories.
For a really unique experience try a night in a thermal glass igloo with a chance to see the mesmerising Northern Lights shimmering in a star-studded night sky (extra charges apply, please contact our Travel Advisers for details).
- Snow-sure from November to May
- Good chance of seeing Northern Lights
- Superb for cross-country skiing
Located in the wild mystical north of Lapland, close to Russia and just a few hours from the Arctic Ocean, Saariselkä is an exceptionally friendly un-commercialised resort with a unique frontier atmosphere.
With magnificent Arctic wilderness scenery just on the doorstep, it makes an ideal resort for an all-round winter wonderland adventure.
The skies are often a deep hue of pink and purple, the pine trees heavily laden with snow, and being so far north there is a good possibility of seeing the Northern Lights too.
Here you are deep in Sámi country, the colourful native people of Lapland, many of whom work in the resort and have their own reindeer herds in forests nearby. Saariselkä is renowned for its excellent cross-country ski trails in the adjoining national park.
For a really memorable experience sleep under the magical night sky in a cosy thermal glass igloo (extra charges apply, please contact our Travel Advisers for details).
Excursion and Activity Information
(Available to pre-book, contact our Travel Advisers for more details. Extra charges apply)
- Cross-Country Skiing (All 3 Resorts)
- Downhill Skiing or Snowboarding (All 3 Resorts)
- Night Skiing (All 3 Resorts)
- Santa's Secret Home (Levi, 4 Dec – 14 Jan)
- Visit Santa at Santa Park (Levi, 4 Dec – 7 Jan)
- Farm Visit and Safari (Both Resorts)
- Northern Lights Horse Sleigh (Levi)
- Horse Riding Safari (Levi)
- Snowmobile Safari (Both resorts)
- Husky Safari (Both resorts)
- Northern Lights Husky Safari (Levi)
- Laino Snow Village (Levi)
- Overnight Stay at Laino Snow Hotel (Levi)
- Snowshoe Safari (Both resorts)
- Glass Igloo (Levi & Saariselka)
- Nelim & Russian Border (Saariselka)
- Northern Lights Wilderness Dinner (Saariselka)
- Sami Museum & Inari Village (Saariselka)
- Levi 6 Day Lift Pass: from £141 per adult
- Saariselka 6 Day Lift Pass: from £143 per adult
* Additional Charges
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. Booking fee’s apply on all bookings and will be confirmed at the time of booking. Minimum booking fee £6 per person.
Terms and Conditions
All property information is the tour operators brochure description and is provided by an independent source. Facilities and amenities described herein can not be guaranteed by the Agent. All holidays are subject to availability changes. When a deal is gone, it is gone.
Certain countries require visas prior to travel. It is your responsibility to check for any necessary visa or inoculation requirements for your destination.
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information click here.