Sestriere, Italy; Central 4 Star Ski Week inc Meals
- Grand Hotel Sestriere
- 7 Nights
- Board Basis:
- Half Board
- Atol Protection
- 20Kg Luggage
- Airport Transfers
- Hot & Cold Buffet Breakfast
- 4 Course Evening Buffet Meals
- Central Location
- Sauna, Steam Room & Whirlpool
- 25 March (£639 Bristol, £649 Gatwick, £549 Manchester, £559 Newcastle)
Alternative dates may be available, please call for details.
Grand Hotel Sestriere, Sestriere
- Central resort location, just 2 minutes from bars, restaurants and shops.
- 10 minutes' walk to the ski lifts, for easy access to the Milky Way's 400km of pistes.
- Sauna, steam room and whirlpool, extra charge for massage and spa centre with unique wine therapy treatments.
- Lobby bar with open fire, panoramic bar with mountain views and free WiFi.
- New Il Ciabot del Vin wine bar, where you can sample cold cuts, cheeses and wine.
The perfect place to relax after a day on the slopes, the Grand Hotel Sestriere offers unique Wine Therapy wellness treatments, as well as having a wellness spa area.
The hotel is ideally located in the centre of resort and is just 10 minutes' walk to the ski lifts. The Grand also boasts the largest choice of wine in the Susa Valley, all held in the hotel's impressive wine cellar.
- In resort centre
- 10 minutes' walk to the lifts
- 15-minute walk to the ski school meeting point
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4-course buffet evening meals
- Dining room
- Wine cellar with over 1,500 types of wine
- Extra charge for à la carte restaurant
- New Il Ciabot del VIn wine bar with wine tasting
- Free WiFi
- Lobby bar with open fire
- Steam room
- Extra charge for massage
- Extra charge for spa centre with the hotel's unique Wine Therapy Treatments
- TV room
- Ski room
- Shuttle service to slopes available on request
All rooms have a satellite TV, free WiFi, telephone, hairdryer and safe.
Twin room - sleeps 1-2: twin beds, private bath, shower, WC and mountain view.
Twin room - sleeps 2-3: twin beds, extra single sofa bed when booked for three people, private bath, shower, WC and balcony.
Cots are available to hire for €10 per night. Please request at time of booking. Charge is payable locally with hotelier and prices are subject to change.
* Additional Charges
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. Booking fee’s apply on all bookings and will be confirmed at the time of booking. Minimum booking fee £5 per person.
Terms and Conditions
All property information is the tour operators brochure description and is provided by an independent source. Facilities and amenities described herein can not be guaranteed by the Agent. All holidays are subject to availability changes. When a deal is gone, it is gone.
Certain countries require visas prior to travel. It is your responsibility to check for any necessary visa or inoculation requirements for your destination.
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information click here.