Val D'Isere; December Chalet Deal w/Meals & Drinks
- Val D'Isere
- Xtra Chalet Du Montet
- 7 Nights
- Board Basis:
- Chalet Catering w/Wine
- Atol Protection
- 20Kg Luggage
- Airport Transfers
- Daily Breakfast
- Afternoon Tea & Cake
- 4 Course evening meals w/Wine & other extras
- Great location
- Please call 0114 250 4042 for available departure dates
Xtra Chalet Du Montet, Val D'Isere
Specially built for in 2012, this charming Xtra Chalet is ideally located in Le Fornet, one of the most picturesque parts of the resort, and provides a fantastic base for those looking to be first on the mountain.
- Charming and stylish new Chalet Hotel
- Open-plan lounge/dining area with bar, flat screen TV/DVD, traditional wood-burning stove and balcony
- Main cable-car and pistes approx. 4 minutes’ walk (400m) Ski back to the door (off-piste)
- Wellness area with sauna, large steam room and 6-8 person whirlpool
- All bedrooms with private en suite facilities, TV/DVD and internet, and several with balcony Lift to all floors
- Free Wi-Fi
Xtra Chalet du Montet is only approximately 4 minutes’ walk from the main Le Fornet cable-car giving direct access into the Espace Killy ski area- perfect for those wanting to be first on the mountain! The shuttle-bus stop (which runs until midnight / until 2:30am in high season) can also be used for the short ride to the resort centre. The regular free ski-bus is also useful in the mornings if you wish to start on the Bellevarde or La Daille areas for a change. At the end of the day, experienced skiers can ski directly back to the hotel via an unpisted track.
The du Montet is actually a top-to-bottom conversion of a traditional stone farmhouse, and where possible – as you can see from our photo above – the owner has left the rustic original stonework exposed. The interior meanwhile has been totally re-fitted to an exacting and extremely stylish standard throughout, with superbly equipped bedrooms, complete with TV/DVD players, iPod/mp3 docking stations and Wi-Fi as well as en suite bathrooms. The fantastic facilities are completed by a spa area, ideal for unwinding after a long day on the mountain.
Meals & Drinks
- "Free wine included worth over €100".
- Full skiers’ buffet breakfast with daily hot option†
- Afternoon tea/coffee with cake and savouries†
- 4 course evening meals, including local cheeseboard or dessert, plus pre-dinner apéritif and canapés†
- Choice of complimentary five quality wines, including white, red and rosé options for you to enjoy unlimited throughout dinner†
- Complimentary tea & coffee available all day
- Friendly service from your Inghams ‘Xtra Chalet’ team
- Special celebration menus included on Christmas Day & New Year’s Eve
†(On your Host’s one day off each week, they will leave a simpler Continental breakfast out for you to help yourselves, there is no afternoon tea that day, and you can dine out locally in the evening. Your Resort Represenative will gladly help out with information and make a reservation for you if you wish.)
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Drying cabinet
- Wireless internet
Ski Val d'Isère! Even without its sister resort of Tignes, Val d’Isère would be one of the finest ski areas in the world. Together they are pretty much unbeatable, particularly for skiers and snowboarders searching for challenging off-piste terrain.
Things to do in resort
- Ice rink
- Ice driving
- Sports Centre with pool, sauna, Hammam, tennis and squash courts and gym
- Helicopter rides
- Husky dog safaris
- Weekly market (local specialities)
* Additional Charges
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. Booking fee’s apply on all bookings and will be confirmed at the time of booking. Minimum booking fee £6 per person.
Terms and Conditions
All property information is the tour operators brochure description and is provided by an independent source. Facilities and amenities described herein can not be guaranteed by the Agent. All holidays are subject to availability changes. When a deal is gone, it is gone.
Certain countries require visas prior to travel. It is your responsibility to check for any necessary visa or inoculation requirements for your destination.
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information click here.