Tignes, 4.5 Star Ski Lodge w/Meals & Wine
- Ski Lodge Aigle
- 7 Nights
- Board Basis:
- Catered Meals
- Return Flights
- Atol Protection
- 20kg Luggage Allowance
- Resort Transfers
- Chalet Catering - Full details below
- Free Wi-Fi
- 5 January (£659 Gatwick)
Ski Lodge Aigle, Tignes
Tignes Le Lac. Ski Lodge Aigle is in an unbeatable location perched on the hillside, just 10 metres (approx.) from the slopes so intermediate skiers and above can ski back to the chalet at the end of the day.
In the mornings it is only 400 metres (approx.) from the Chaudanne and Paquis lifts. The centre of Tignes Le Lac and its bars and nightlife are approximately 5 minutes walk away making this a superb choice for your holiday.
Superb access to ski hire - Only 200 metres (approx.) from rental shop.
The Aigle has proven to be exceptionally popular since it was first introduced a few years ago and early booking is essential. Built in a modern Savoyard style with a wood/stone exterior and tastefully decorated throughout, it has a spacious dining area, sunny terrace (complete with deckchairs!) and a great bar to relax in after a day exploring the vast Espace Killy ski area. The Aigle offers a very high standard of facilities including modern en suite rooms, most with balconies, satellite TV in the lounge, a lift and an indoor swimming pool and a sauna.
Relax at the bar, swim in the pool or sweat it out in the sauna; this Ski Lodge has all the benefits of a larger hotel, but with just 21 bedrooms, still remains small and intimate enough to feel both welcoming and relaxed.
This property is a Ski Lodge, so you can enjoy all the comforts of a chalet holiday, with many great facilities you would only normally find in a hotel
In Ski Lodges You Will Enjoy:
All the best bits of a traditional chalet holiday have been taken, as well as the facilities you would expect of a hotel and added in all those little details that really matter to skiers and boarders, whether expert or beginner. All wrapped up of course with exemplary service.
Is it a hotel? Is it a chalet? No, it's better than both - it's a Ski Lodge!
- Breakfast is a hearty affair with a cooked option plus pastries, ham, cheese and fruit available until 10 am, with continental breakfast served on staff day off
- Delicious homemade afternoon tea and cake, with après-ski vin chaud to warm the cockles after a day on the slopes
- Pre-dinner aperitifs and canapés on 5 nights
- Delicious freshly prepared 4 course evening meals with a choice of dishes, including a lighter option and a cheese board, on 6 out of 7 days
- After dinner chocolates to accompany your coffee on 6 nights
- Final night celebration meal with special courses followed by a digestif
- Choose your own time to dine and a table size to suit you
Convenience for skiers
- Convenient location for the skiing and the aprés
- Heated boot racks and ample ski storage
- Lift passes delivered to your Ski Lodge
- Superb savings on ski hire and ski lessons
Other luxuries and facilities
- Wellness areas including at least a sauna, hot tub or swimming pool
- Complimentary WiFi
- Morning and afternoon reception service (with a member of staff always available 24 hours)
- Lodge Bar with British craft beers, a fine selection of wines, cocktails and largers
- Bath and hand towels (changed midweek), pool towels and L'Occitane (or equivalent) shower gel and soap
*Please note, Ski Lodge bars are public bars and open to members of the public not staying in the Ski Lodge.
* Additional Charges
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. Booking fee’s apply on all bookings and will be confirmed at the time of booking. Minimum booking fee £6 per person.
Terms and Conditions
All property information is the tour operators brochure description and is provided by an independent source. Facilities and amenities described herein can not be guaranteed by the Agent. All holidays are subject to availability changes. When a deal is gone, it is gone.
Certain countries require visas prior to travel. It is your responsibility to check for any necessary visa or inoculation requirements for your destination.
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information click here.