Austria, Central Niederau Ski Week inc Meals
- Simmerlwirt Hotel
- 7 Nights
- Board Basis:
- Half Board
- Atol Protection
- 20Kg Luggage
- Airport Transfers
- Daily Breakfast
- Evening Meal
- Heated Outdoor Pool
- Central Location
- 27 January (£549 Birmingham & Glasgow, £489 Gatwick, £459 Manchester)
- 3 February (£619 Birmingham, £639 Gatwick & Glasgow, £669 Manchester)
Other dates & departure airports available throughout the 2018 ski season, please call for details.
Simmerlwirt Hotel, Niederau
- Central resort location, close to Markbachjoch lift and ski school meeting point.
- Family-run hotel with a friendly welcome.
- Excellent heated outdoor pool with great views of the surrounding mountains.
- Modern indoor wellness area.
Positioned right opposite the slopes, lifts and ski school, you can't really ask for a better location. The Hotel Simmerlwirt is also under a minute to the ski bus stop - which will whisk you down to Oberau and Auffach to the newly extended ski area all covered on your lift pass.
The family-run Hotel Simmerlwirt's focal point has to be the heated outdoor pool and modern wellness centre, perfect for a bit of rest and relaxation.
- Central resort location
- 2 minutes' walk to Markbachjoch lift and ski bus stop
- 1 minute's walk to ski school meeting point
- Comfortable bar and lounge
- Après-ski café
- Heated outdoor pool accessed from indoors - weather permitting * Wellness area with sauna, steam room, infrared cabin and relaxation room
- Children's play area
- Welcome drink
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast with organic corner
- 3-course evening meal with choice of main course
- Daily salad buffet
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
All rooms have a satellite TV and are non-smoking. Cots are available to hire for €52.50 per week. Please request at time of booking. Charge is payable locally with hotelier and prices are subject to change.
Twin Room - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private shower or bath, WC and balcony.
Twin Room - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, extra single sofa bed, private shower or bath, WC and balcony.
Superior Twin Room - sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults): Austrian twin beds, extra double sofa bed, private shower or bath, WC and balcony.
Single Room - sleeps 1: Single bed, private shower or bath, WC and balcony.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
Smoking is permitted in the winter garden après-ski café.
* Additional Charges
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. Booking fee’s apply on all bookings and will be confirmed at the time of booking. Minimum booking fee £5 per person.
Terms and Conditions
All property information is the tour operators brochure description and is provided by an independent source. Facilities and amenities described herein can not be guaranteed by the Agent. All holidays are subject to availability changes. When a deal is gone, it is gone.
Certain countries require visas prior to travel. It is your responsibility to check for any necessary visa or inoculation requirements for your destination.
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information click here.