Italy, Sauze d'Oulx; 4 Star Christmas Ski Deal w/Meals
- Sauze d'Oulx
- Hotel Relais des Alpes
- 7 Nights
- Board Basis:
- Half Board
- Atol Protection
- 20Kg Luggage
- Airport Transfers
- Daily Hot & Cold Breakfast
- Afternoon Tea & Coffee
- 4 Course Evening Meal
- 5 Mins walk to ski lift
- Free WiFi
- Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence
- 23 December (£589 Bristol & Stansted, £559 Gatwick, £499 Newcastle)
Hotel Relais des Alpes , Sauze d'Oulx
- Ideally located in Sauze's main piazza, just 5 minutes' walk to the lift.
- Warm and friendly hotel with spacious rooms and free WiFi.
- Lively Queens Lounge pub with pool table, music and big screen satellite TV.
- Extra charge for sauna, massage and whirlpool.
- Free WiFi.
A central location, great food and its very own pub – the Relais des Alpes has got it all. The ski bus stops right outside, or you can warm your legs up for the slopes with the short walk to the Clotes lift. The hotel is right on the main piazza in Sauze, so you'll be perfectly placed for making the most of Italy’s liveliest resort by day and night.
You'll love the enormous breakfasts and delicious dinners that showcase Italy's fantastic hospitality. The Queens Lounge pub is always a crowd-pleaser in the evenings, with its friendly atmosphere and pool table, or you can head to the sauna or whirlpool for a little R&R after a hard day on the mountain. Remember to pop your boots into the ski and boot room on your way in and they’ll be toasty and dry for you the next day.
- In the resort centre, on the edge of the main piazza
- 5 minutes' walk to the lift
- Close to bars, restaurants and shops
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- Daily afternoon tea and coffee (5-6pm)
- 4-course buffet evening meal with a choice of menu, and salad and dessert buffets.
- Queens Lounge pub with pool table, music and big screen satellite TV showing major sporting events
- TV room with English-speaking channels
- Extra charge for sauna and whirlpool (€10 per person per week, includes bathrobe and slippers)
- Extra charge for massage
- Free WiFi
- 68 bedrooms
All rooms have a satellite TV, telephone, safe, tea and coffee making facilities and hairdryer.
Twin Room - sleeps 2: Twin beds, private shower and WC.
Twin Room - sleeps 2-3: Twin beds, single bed, private shower and WC.
Twin Room - sleeps 2-4: Twin beds, two single beds, private shower and WC.
Family Room - sleeps 3-4: Twin bedrooms, two single beds, private shower and WC.
Cots are available to hire free of charge. Please request at time of booking. Prices are subject to change.
With lots of pedestrianised and cobbled, narrow streets, coach access in Sauze d’Oulx is fairly limited. When you arrive in resort, the coaches will drop you off at the Tourist Information Centre in resort. From here, you’ll leave your luggage with the tour operator staff – they’ll sort out all the logistics of transporting your things to your accommodation – before heading off on a resort walkabout with the reps who will help you get your bearings and escort you to the Hotel Relais des Alpes, a 5-minute walk away. Make sure you wear some sturdy shoes and warm clothing - it can get a bit snowy underfoot.
* Additional Charges
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. Booking fee’s apply on all bookings and will be confirmed at the time of booking. Minimum booking fee £6 per person.
Terms and Conditions
All property information is the tour operators brochure description and is provided by an independent source. Facilities and amenities described herein can not be guaranteed by the Agent. All holidays are subject to availability changes. When a deal is gone, it is gone.
Certain countries require visas prior to travel. It is your responsibility to check for any necessary visa or inoculation requirements for your destination.
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information click here.